News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Goddangit

Started by SkyMyl, January 18, 2011, 12:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

I couldn't even intercourse ing finish this game Square because you left a intercourse ing console breaking bug in there and now after a poopty intercourse ing MMO you're intercourse ing making another direct sequel to the most controversial FF yet why the intercourse  are you doing this don't you remember what happened the last time you made a intercourse ing direct sequel to a FF it was intercourse ing gay goddangit I want a intercourse ing new 360 you owe me this poop before you make a new intercourse ing game poop holes and hundreds of other people too intercourse ers why the intercourse  do you have to be so greedy and deny a patch and repairs intercourse  you Square

Yeah, Final Fantasy XIII-2 is confirmed, with a leaked trailer and everything. Don't know what's going on, since I never got to finish FFXIII, but Lightning's new outfit is pretty badass.

Speculation, bashing, and defending is now a go.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 18, 2011, 12:05:05 PM
I couldn't even intercourse ing finish this game Square because you left a intercourse ing console breaking bug in there and now after a poopty intercourse ing MMO you're intercourse ing making another direct sequel to the most controversial FF yet why the intercourse  are you doing this don't you remember what happened the last time you made a intercourse ing direct sequel to a FF it was intercourse ing gay goddangit I want a intercourse ing new 360 you owe me this poop before you make a new intercourse ing game poop holes and hundreds of other people too intercourse ers why the intercourse  do you have to be so greedy and deny a patch and repairs intercourse  you Square
You sound pretty intercourse ing mad about this, bro.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

FFXIII didn't break your Xbox. El. Oh. El.
Also, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years is good, and it's a direct sequel.
X-2 did suck, yes.
XIII-2 might be good, don't knock before you try. XIII was a great game.

DededeCloneChris

This is the only FF game that doesn't quite catch that FF feeling to me. The fact its creator and Nobuo Uematsu aren't here anymore, this is just some kind of spin off. It's very great in its own right, but it doesn't belong too much to Final Fantasy. WHERE'S MY THIRTEEN VICTORY MUSIC REMIX?!

Jhen Mohran

Can't wait to see if they're going to mix things up or change things around for the sequel, ze.

But you should really stop holdin' that blame against FFXIII for the bricked 360, Sky. Ever hear of coincidence?

Magnum

:|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Custom

XIII was gross
XIII-2 is going to be gross
Versus XIII has some hope of not sucking

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!