News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by Tsumaru, November 14, 2010, 11:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsumaru

Anybody playing this?  I've been playing since launch and it's a great game to move on to from Modern Warfare 2.  Story is a little shaky but it was a very intense campaign.  Multiplayer is pure CoD.

I have it on PS3, if you wanna party up sometime for some Zombies or Team Deathmatch, I'd be down.  My PSN ID is Tsumaru101.

BOREDFOREVER

I have it for the 360.  I just got it yesterday and am doing my best to free up some time to get into it.

Cornwad

I have it on 360, sorry. Campaign is awesome, I love killing commies and playing as Gary Oldman, the one good Russian in the world. The opening video for Five is one of the best things I've ever seen in video games, and Dead Ops and Zork are great. Multiplayer is really awesome and I love One in the Chamber. Also, list of people you get to kill in campaign:
Russians
Vietnamese
Cubans
Castro
Chinese
Nazis
British people

So awesome

ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE is that they took away unlockable titles/icons. What the intercourse ? Now I have no way of showing people that I bothered to get 2500 kills with the M9 or AA12. Why would they take that out?!

Eizweir

I've been playing multiplayer, but I've been sucking it up majorly.  I feel pathetic after coming from MW2 like this.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

RX-78-2

The game is great. I'm still working out things in multiplayer (I either play really well or really badly), but it's just as good as the others. I still need to play through the campaign too, but the gameplay of it is also just as good as the others and the story is quite possibly the best of any CoD game from what I've seen so far.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************