News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Alice Madness Returns

Started by dawnwolfNxhoj, November 12, 2010, 08:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

QuoteIt looks like the forum isn't having a lot of news regarding video games. Hell, I thought some people here were going to get a Kinect, but nobody did (well, anybody who would notice the flaws it has wouldn't buy one). But enough about that. Are you waiting for a game in particular? "AurachannelerChris"

Considering what ACC has stated here, I thought I should try and get a few topics started. In particular, I've wanted to post about this particular sequel to the slow to become popular prequel, American McGee's Alice
To start things off, here's a trailer of the prequel game.

The story behind the 1st game is Alice losing her parents to a fire started by her beloved kitten, Dinah. Surviving, she is then sent to an asylum to recover from the trauma. If I'm correct, the people there say that Alice was slowly becoming more distant of the real world and has started to retreat back into Wonderland. But as you can tell from the trailer, something's clearly wrong. If you want more info, look for yourself.(I highly suggest it, the story is honestly quite good and compelling, even if you're not the type into these kinds of games)
Now to the main topic,
QuoteMadness Returns takes place eleven years after the events of its predecessor, the same amount of time between the two games' releases.[8] Alice has been released from Rutledge Asylum and into the care of a London psychiatrist, where the traumatic memories of her parents' deaths continue to haunt her. As a result of her relocation, her hallucinations and internal struggle have increased in severity, and she returns to Wonderland in hopes of security and comfort. However, it has once again become warped by her insanity, and she must save its residents and herself from the evil that is taking over Wonderland. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice:_Madness_Returns

Basically the above,  below shows the many teaser trailers that have been released for the game.  A interesting fact about the 1st one, it's fanmade rather then one that the producers have made themselves. The next two have been developed by EA themeselves.

as usual, i shall wait for your opinions and now for a bit of ultra special stuff.....
American Mcgee's Alice is supposed to be EA's first M-rated game apparently.
Has anyone ever played the 1st game? It was on the pc originally, but I heard that this one should be releasing on both 360 and PS3
Oh yeah, in the 2nd video on the list can anyone give me their opinion on the insect that appears?

And that shall be all for now