News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

Started by Nayrman, October 28, 2010, 05:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

http://kotaku.com/5675979/pac+man-championship-edition-dx

So, who's looking forward to Pac-Man being awesome again? What's that? You don't like classic Pac? You don't like the 80's on roids with tons of neon lights that looks like a multicolor Tron game? Well FOO ON YOU!

So, who else wants to play Train mode and rack up massive point score from chomping on dozens of ghosts?

SkyMyl

A fast paced version of Pac-Man with neon lights, a truckload of ghosts, and bombs?

This is pretty awesome, actually.

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 28, 2010, 06:27:08 PM
A fast paced version of Pac-Man with neon lights, a truckload of ghosts, and bombs?

This is pretty awesome, actually.

It has a classic mode as well with those graphics. Downloadable title means it's gonna be pretty cheap as well. Comes out near the same time as DKC:R does I think.

Doodle

Downloaded the trial last night.
Quote from: Nayrman on October 28, 2010, 06:37:30 PM
It has a classic mode as well with those graphics. Downloadable title means it's gonna be pretty cheap as well. Comes out near the same time as DKC:R does I think.
I think I saw 800 MSP. I wouldn't really consider that "pretty cheap." :U
YEAH

Nayrman

Yeah, I agree that the price is a bit much considering what it is, but ya know what? Of the three games I've gotten recently, Sonic Colors, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and this game, I've had the most fun with Pac-Man. It reminds me why Pac-man (or in classic terms, Ms. Pac-Man) was so darn addicting. It's just fun to play, and my point collecting kelpto-mania keeps me coming back.

If I have to pay ten bucks to play Pac-Man all I want, then I'm happy to do so.