News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

New voices for Sonic and Tails

Started by bluaki, July 19, 2010, 06:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Just for fun, I'll list the VAs and their important works (with some surprising facts from what I play the most).

Roger Craig Smith - Sonic
Voices Chris Redfield (RE:5), Deidara (Naruto), Zagi (Tales of Vesperia (he's got the MANIAC, seriously?)).

Kate Higgins - Tails, Wave
Voices Sakura Haruno (Naruto), Arietta the Wild (Tales of the Abyss (what?)), Tsubaki (Trinity Universe).

Travis William - Knuckles, Storm
Voices Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist (*snaps, fire*), Guile (Street Fighter), Gabriel Cunningham (Trauma Team).

Cindy Robison - Amy
Voices Zola (Blue Dragon), Legretta the Quick (Tales of the Abyss ("Too slow!" BANG-BANG-BANG!)).

Kirk Thornton - Shadow
This guy's got WAY too many voicing roles...but he voices Saix & Isa (Kingdom Hearts), Kisame Hoshigaki (Naruto), Jade Curtiss (Tales of the Abyss (badass)).

Laura Bailey - Blaze, Omochao
Voices Raspberyl (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice (badass)), Kid Trunks (DBZ), Belle (FFCC: The Crystal Bearers), Lust (Full Metal Alchemist), Hewpoe (Klonoa), Anko Mitarashi (Naruto), Female Protagonist (Persona 3: Portable), Rise Kujikawa (Persona 4), Marta Lualdi (ToS: Dawn of the New World).

Michelle Ruff - Cream
Voices Etna (Disgaea (oh crap)), Salvatore the Great (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice (double oh crap)), Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia (triple oh crap)), Kluke (Blue Dragon), Tsukasa (Lucky Star), Sophia Esteed (Star Ocean 3).

Karen Strassman - Rouge
Voices Aigis (Persona 3), Nanako Dojima, [spoiler]Izanami[/spoiler], (Persona 4), Elena Salazar, Kanae Tsuji (Trauma Center: New Blood).

Wally Wingert - Silver
Voices Rufus Shinra (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children), Lord Remiel (Tales of Symphonia), Magnar (ToS: Dawn of the New World).

Keith Silverstein - Vector
Voices Kimimaro Kaguya (Naruto).

Kyle Hebert - Big
Voices Gohan - Adult (DBZ (What the heck?)), Kiba Inuzuka (Naruto), Richter Abend (ToS: Dawn of the New World).

Michael Yurchak - Jet
Apparently, his voice actor voices Tobi (Naturo).

JrDude

I don't like Shadow's new voice...

Other than that none really bothers me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

That list is completely invalid Chris. There is no way that Naruto and Tales of anything is worth mentioning over Assassin's Creed II. Probably a lot of those people have actual roles that are much more significant than all that anime crap, but it's nice to know that Knuckles is a family man.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on November 10, 2010, 02:48:50 PM
That list is completely invalid Chris. There is no way that Naruto and Tales of anything is worth mentioning over Assassin's Creed II. Probably a lot of those people have actual roles that are much more significant than all that anime crap, but it's nice to know that Knuckles is a family man.
Irony plays backwards for me.

Magnum

I lol'd at Cornwad's post. Opposite for me. I could care less about AC2.

AND I noticed some mistakes in that list too  ;)

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Magnum on November 10, 2010, 11:40:08 PM
I lol'd at Cornwad's post. Opposite for me. I could care less about AC2.

AND I noticed some mistakes in that list too  ;)
Fixed them already.