News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Star Ocean (360)

Started by Allegory, June 08, 2010, 11:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegory

Ok, so i bought this game about a year ago and didn't bother ro play it until just a few days ago and i have found it to be really good. What are some other opinions on this game? (This is also a very delayed post, i know this.)

MoS

I played it for a little bit, up to like the first boss thing, but all the text in the game is almost unreadable because it's so small, I also found it to be pretty boring.

Zero

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on June 09, 2010, 01:02:29 AM
I played it for a little bit, up to like the first boss thing, but all the text in the game is almost unreadable because it's so small, I also found it to be pretty boring.

You need an HDTV for the game to read the text, so it isn't the game's problem. Game's are in the middle of a transition to HD and its the price we pay for having this hobby.

At any rate, Star Ocean the Last Hope is a good game, I never finished it though. I think I got like 15 hours in and then another game came out and I just forgot about it.

Allegory

Quote from: Zero on June 09, 2010, 04:30:43 PM
I think I got like 15 hours in and then another game came out and I just forgot about it.

Ya, it is really long. I also lost interest but try it again, it is worth it.