News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Morrowind?

Started by Allegory, May 18, 2010, 04:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegory

Ok, so these two guys in my math class were trying to convince me that morrowind is the best game ever. I haven't heard that much about it and don't want to waste unnessecary time playing it, so what can you tell me about the game? (Just anything will work, like gameplay, story, etc....)

Shujinco2

Quote from: Allegory on May 18, 2010, 04:19:23 PM
Ok, so these two guys in my math class were trying to convince me that morrowind is the best game ever. I haven't heard that much about it and don't want to waste unnessecary time playing it, so what can you tell me about the game? (Just anything will work, like gameplay, story, etc....)
Think oblivion, but much less awesome.

Zero

Oblivion is the superior game but its probably still worth playing. It's definitely good.

Allegory

I have beaten oblivion, but I wasn't a big fan. It was fun, I just wouldn't want to play it again.

BOREDFOREVER

Errm, I played Morrowind first and then Oblivion, and I think Morrowind is the superior game.  All of the systems, like enchanting, training, etc. are a lot deeper.  However, it is less streamlined.  Things like no fast travel and a much less organized journal.

I prefer it because even though it's older and uglier than Oblivion, the rewards are much richer.

Best game ever?  Well, no, but pretty intercourse ing great.  It's one of my all time favorites, that's for sure.

Zero

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on May 18, 2010, 07:56:23 PM
Errm, I played Morrowind first and then Oblivion, and I think Morrowind is the superior game.  All of the systems, like enchanting, training, etc. are a lot deeper.  However, it is less streamlined. Things like no fast travel and a much less organized journal.

See this is the main reason why I prefer Oblivion.  It's far less time consuming, yet to me, I felt rewarded just as much as I did in Morrowind. I love Morrowind to intercourse ing death though. I just think that Oblivion is more accessible, especially the newbies of the franchise.

For Elder Scrolls V, I want them to basically fuse the best aspects of both games all while coming up with new crap. It's a lot to ask for I guess, but hey, ESV needs to be amazing.

Turok

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on May 18, 2010, 07:56:23 PM
Errm, I played Morrowind first and then Oblivion, and I think Morrowind is the superior game.  All of the systems, like enchanting, training, etc. are a lot deeper.  However, it is less streamlined.  Things like no fast travel and a much less organized journal.
This is why I used the console to teleport anywhere. :3

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Morrowind is awesome but it's a little hard to get into at first especially if you've played Oblivion first. It's a lot easier to fight and travel in Oblivion especially at the beginning. But I preferred the inventory UI in Morrowind and I liked most of the towns and places in Morrowind better and all the lore that was in the game.
...̅̅̅