News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NEW Super Smash Bros,

Started by AdamSakuru, July 13, 2009, 11:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamSakuru

-Hello, everyone! I wanted to share this with you guys.....

NEW Super Smash Brothers is an original story I had come up with when I was a kid. I've spent almost my entire life working on this story and I want to work for Nintendo. So, this may appear as some "Fan Story" to most people, but it means something very deep and serious to me, and one day I will try my best to make this a success.

NEW Super Smash Bros, tells the story of Adam Sakuru, a Shadow Warrior. A new kind of ninja that fights without the use of weapons or ninja techniques known as "Jutsu". How he meets the ninja named Fred...and how the two end up becoming friends with the all famous Mario Brothers, and Kirby. The five become inseparable and are known to everyone as the Super Smash Brothers, they fight evil, and protect the Mushroom Kingdom.

Something goes Amiss, one day...something seems to have gone wrong in the time line, and portals to other worlds have opened up...in these other worlds, both good and evil forces exist, and when things begin to interconnect, things begin to get chaotic.

The Smash brothers take it upon themselves to keep everything from getting out of control.

The portals that appear are portals to the Sonic world, and the Mega-man World.

Keep in mind almost everything in NEW Super Smash pays homage to the classics, in other words, the sonic the hedgehog characters are based off of the old SEGA games, and the Sonic the Hedgehog Cartoon. (So, yes, Scratch and Grounder are in this story).

I had wanted to share this with you guys as it's my main focus and passion. I do have two other original stories which I shall share with you all, and those are there for the case that things with Nintendo don't work out (Always good to be prepared).

PS: Just wanted to make a list of which games are used:
-Mario series
-Sonic Series
-Zelda Series
-Metroid Series
-Starfox Series
-Megaman Series
-Donkeykong Series
-Earthbound Series
-Kirby Series

-Pokemon Characters are NOT in this story.

-Adam Sakuru!
"Time to earn our reputation!"
-Adam Sakuru

JrDude

So is this a fan fic or a comic?
And also, your idea reminds me a lot of my own idea, mostly original, nothing stolen from you but it seems similar things happen (actually, the portal is the only similar thing I noticed). The difference is mine is all locked in my head and I have not shared anything of it yet 'till now, it changes a lot in my head, but usually for the better, and I will sooner or later make a fan fic. The thing that made me not do this already is that someone else is making a Smash Bros. fan fic, and it would seem like I'm copying him (though I haven't read any of it).
Why I announced all this, I don't know.
I hope it's interesting, I may look into it.
[move][/move]
Dude .