News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Funniest MATCH you'v ever played?

Started by Allegretto, May 25, 2008, 07:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

I would say mine would be the one me and SSBRAWLIN Just did on the Bridge of Eldin we were both Link

Brawlin: Arrow....

Me:Duck..duck..duck..run in circles..duck run off left side of stage

it was hilarious if you were there you would understand  :D :D

What have been your funniest matches?

FruitFlow

That was most definitely the funniest match ever.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Allegretto

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

jnfs2014

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 25, 2008, 07:51:57 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on May 25, 2008, 07:37:23 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 25, 2008, 07:30:21 PM
That was most definitely the funniest match ever.
XD!!
XD!!
XD!! No wait, I wasn't there.
Mine was on the Bridge. I was Zelda at 200% damage.
I used her FS on King Bulbabin. He killed me.

SkyMyl

A match with Star. It was back and forth for a while, but it ended with a Soccer Ball to the head. Star's head. ;D

Oh, and one other match with Star, Sandbags were appearing everywhere...when neither of us had Sandbags on. :|

Allegretto

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 26, 2008, 07:49:47 AM
A match with Star. It was back and forth for a while, but it ended with a Soccer Ball to the head. Star's head. ;D

Oh, and one other match with Star, Sandbags were appearing everywhere...when neither of us had Sandbags on. :|
Yea on the match with brawlin neither of us had items on, but they were appearing so i left and changed my taunt to NO ITEMS

And then brawlin changed his to I DONT HAVE ITEMS ON

it was hilarious :D

The Seventh

Ah, I remember one where I was just brawlin at Frigate Orpheon, and this one Wolf gets his final smash.  he uses it, and (somehow) rolls right off and dies.  I thought, "what a retard.". :D
meh

SkyMyl

Oh, here's one I just remembered! I was fighting someone online (Link.) as Toon Link, and we both were at high damage with 20 seconds left. (I was in the 190's, he was in his 140's.). He gets his Final Smash, I jump over it, but he still manages to nail me in it. He abruptly stopped before he could get anything in.(Remember that glitch I told you about?) I took the opportunity to Foward Smash him to his death, and won the match.

Yes, it was With Anyone.

Magnum

Luigi vs. Bowser. I'm Luigi. We're on the new F-Zero, and he keeps using B-Down. 1 stock each, and butt smashes right when the main platform leaves, and we're in the part with the middle part, two holes, and two more platforms.

Man that guy was annoying.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

HTA!

A with anyone match.
This also counts in the best KO thread.

Some fag turned on only hammers so there were a lot of hammer sprees.
As you know, hammers can be unequipped if you hit the person enough.
Well I was TL, and a wolf was going to get a hammer.

I pull out a bomb, and throw it at him as he runs towards me, boom he flies up and as he is going down i boomerang him.
This hits him and he flops uncontrollably toward me where I use a D-smash getting both hits to land.
This unequipped the hammer.

He's falling off the stage now, and wasn't able to recover :D