News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Your favorite..

Started by Allegretto, May 20, 2008, 12:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

As we all know in Orcarina of Time there were 3 fairy's that granted Link power throughout the storyline, Nayru, Din, Farore. They granted him these 3 powers

Dins Fire
Farores wind
Nayru's love

Which of the 3 is your favorite, in case you need reminding each gave a specific power

Dins fire: Link throws his hand on the ground and a fire sheilding blast comes from within him hitting everyone in a ceartain radius.

Farores Wind: Allows you to travel throughout dungeouns

nayru's love: Creates a blue crystal sheild around you sheilding you from all dungeoun, however you are not allowed to use magic while this is activated.

So which of these 3. is your favorite.

I personally Love dins fire.

SkyMyl

Din's Fire is fun. But Keese just refuse to die from Fire. >:(

I like Nayru's Love too. :)

Allegretto

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 20, 2008, 12:43:28 PM

Lol use dins fire on Keese and they just turn into Fire keese :p

Nayru's love is good but once I used it against ganondorf, and I couldent use any light arrows lol I lost that match :p

Kaz

I've only used Farore's Wind and Nayru's Love once.

On the other hand, I've used Din's Fire many times. It's by far the best and most useful of the three.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Allegretto on May 20, 2008, 12:45:16 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 20, 2008, 12:43:28 PM

Lol use dins fire on Keese and they just turn into Fire keese :p

Nayru's love is good but once I used it against ganondorf, and I couldent use any light arrows lol I lost that match :p
I use it against Ganon. :P

And I know they turn into Freaking Fire Keese. >:(

Quote from: Kaz on May 23, 2008, 01:07:38 AM

On the other hand, I've used Din's Fire many times. It's by far the best and most useful of the three.
Yes, yes it is. But I consider Farore's Wind the most useless item in the game, next to Deku Sticks.

Also, the Pikachu Icon is ridiculously cute! <3

Allegretto

Yes only dins fire is the actuall spell needed to complete the game.

Neerb

Quote from: Allegretto on May 24, 2008, 02:50:46 PM

When do you need it?

Allegretto

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on May 26, 2008, 03:31:56 PM

When do you need it?
[spoiler]To gain acess into the shadow temple you need to stand on the stone tablet like object and use dins fire to light every torch there.[/spoiler]

Gwen Khan

I only used Farores wind once in all the years and playthroughs, and that was just to see how it worked, but my favorite is Din's Fire

Neerb

Quote from: Allegretto on May 26, 2008, 03:40:11 PM

When do you need it?
[spoiler]To gain acess into the shadow temple you need to stand on the stone tablet like object and use dins fire to light every torch there.[/spoiler]

Oh yeah, I forgot.  I never used Farore's Wind or Nayru's Love.  Ever.  Back when I first played it, I didn't even know what Farore's Wind did!

As for Din's Fire, I used to go to the lake and use it to kill the crows.  I had a deep hatred for those things.

RedYoshi

Din's Fire was cool and probably my fav.
Will edit sig later...:P

Allegretto

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on May 27, 2008, 07:26:13 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on May 26, 2008, 03:40:11 PM

When do you need it?

Oh yeah, I forgot.  I never used Farore's Wind or Nayru's Love.  Ever.  Back when I first played it, I didn't even know what Farore's Wind did!

As for Din's Fire, I used to go to the lake and use it to kill the crows.  I had a deep hatred for those things.
Lol, another note about the shadow temple that I loved dins fire for, was

[spoiler]In the roomm where you get the boss key and the spike wooden walls start to close in, i always use dins fire like 1 second before it hits me :D:D::D[/spoiler]

Shujinco2

Forores Wind, because I forgot to do stuff a lot, and intead of walking around aimlessly trying to get back to the spot, BAM, I'm there! Saves a LOT of walking time!

Unknown0

Nayru's Love I find the best, however Din's Fire is great to use on enemies.

PsychoYoshi

In terms of use, DF is the best of the three. In terms of the coolest looking, I'd say FW.

Nayru's Love is useful when you're an absolute beginner at the series and Iron Knuckles are kicking your ass, but is essentially useless outsife of this. Farore's Wind is essentially useless in normal OoT, but becomes very nice in a few areas in Master Quest. And all the TSAs of the world like it for their silly speedruns.