News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The poll to end them all

Started by Allegretto, May 09, 2008, 10:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toon link or the amazing awesome OOT, , MM link

Toon link
Link
GBA Links
Four sword link
Original Link (Legend of Zelda)
The link from adventures of Link
Twilight Link

Allegretto

YEY ;D Trust the ancient minister Link is the best! (not toon)

Neerb

The best is OoT/MM Link, but there' no proof that he's the same as TP Link, whom I hate (the character, not the game).  There may be evidence, but no proof and it is simply your timeline theory.  So, I guess I can't vote.

Unless of course you're talking about Old Link vs Young Link in Smash Bros, in which case this poll would be more at home on the SSB board and I'd say I prefer playing as Toon Link.

SkyMyl

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Gwen Khan

Allegretto

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on May 10, 2008, 04:40:52 AM
The best is OoT/MM Link, but there' no proof that he's the same as TP Link, whom I hate (the character, not the game).  There may be evidence, but no proof and it is simply your timeline theory.  So, I guess I can't vote.

Unless of course you're talking about Old Link vs Young Link in Smash Bros, in which case this poll would be more at home on the SSB board and I'd say I prefer playing as Toon Link.
No you arent smart this isent a brawl who do you like playing more as god, its who's better toon link or regular link, who looks cooler who's games are better etc ITS NOT A BRAWL BOARD KASAH

Ign knows it, xplay knows it, every video game network and company knows it!!! Yea thats right they are sitting in there office right now saying, yea link owns toon link

Tupin

Toon Link has only had two of his own games.

You really can't compare.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 10, 2008, 03:12:05 PM
Toon Link has only had two of his own games.

You really can't compare.

OOT/MM Link was only in two of his own games.....

but yeah, you should have broke the poll up more Allegretto...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Neerb

Yeah, this isn't exactly the poll to end them all; there's only 2 Links out of the who-knows-how-many there are.

Well, since OoT is the best ever, I guess I'll go with OoT/MM Link

Allegretto

[/quote]

[/quote]
What do you mean, how would I have done that! Im talking about which Link people like more!! its not hard to understand, if it was a brawl thing i would have posted it into the brawl board

Simply which of the links do you like more, which one would you like to see more of which appeals to you.

Neerb

Quote from: Allegretto on May 10, 2008, 08:35:31 PM

[/quote]
What do you mean, how would I have done that! Im talking about which Link people like more!! its not hard to understand, if it was a brawl thing i would have posted it into the brawl board

Simply which of the links do you like more, which one would you like to see more of which appeals to you.
[/quote]

We understand, this is a poll about which of these particular Links is more popular.  We're simply saying that it might have been better if this poll had more than just two or three Links.  You do know that there are more than two or three Links, right?

Magnum

Reg Link

Cartoons should be left for the Looney Toons

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

There I hope everyone is happy :)

SkyMyl