News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

I wonder what the results would be

Started by FruitFlow, April 11, 2008, 05:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

If you used the Dragoon on a heavy character while they had the Super Mushroom (or giant transformation from the Thunderbolt) and the Metal Box in the Giant Melee mode. Would it be a one-hit KO or normal knockback?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Avion-Finch

If its anything like Marth's FS, it'll still ko if theyre large, but if theyre large AND metal it wont be an instant KO.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FruitFlow

Quote from: Avion-Finch on April 11, 2008, 06:39:53 PM
If its anything like Marth's FS, it'll still ko if theyre large, but if theyre large AND metal it wont be an instant KO.
Marth's Critical Hit, I believe, also brings you over 100% damage if I'm correct
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Avion-Finch

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 11, 2008, 06:41:56 PM
Marth's Critical Hit, I believe, also brings you over 100% damage if I'm correct
no, it does 60, a fire emblem reference.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FruitFlow

Quote from: Avion-Finch on April 11, 2008, 06:50:52 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 11, 2008, 06:41:56 PM
no, it does 60, a fire emblem reference.
I must have done over 40% damage to my opponent before I used it then.