News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

I heard the ps3...

Started by Allegretto, January 28, 2008, 05:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Hey everyone, i had just heard from a bunch of people that the ps3 had copied microsoft and nintendo, by moving there joysticks to 360 positions and having motion controls like the wii ? any truth to that, id like to hear some opinions

WiiGuy

The PS3 doesn't have analong sticks like XBOX or Gamecube :|

and i don't blame sony for making the controllers motion sencitive.

I don't think sony will move there analong sticks ;)

ME86

Wow. Just wow.

That is a picture of the DualShock 3, I hope it's shown you not to believe retards who don't know what they're talking about.

Allegretto

Just so you guys know I have never seen a p23 controller or played a ps3 i just heard that from some people so dont think bad of me  ;D

THEEVILSPERKY

Wow, just wow, haha.

PS, PS2, and PS3 controllers are virtually the same.. being a gamer (since you're here) and being on the internet.. it's hard to believe you wouldn't know otherwise. >_>
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Allegretto

Yo man I never play the ps systems, im a hardcore gamer but i like my wii and 360. Iv never seen or played a ps3 and i was posting what i had heard, dont assume i would know otherwise

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: Algretto on February 02, 2008, 10:37:43 AM
Yo man I never play the ps systems, im a hardcore gamer but i like my wii and 360. Iv never seen or played a ps3 and i was posting what i had heard, dont assume i would know otherwise

Oh, hey, don't get me wrong, I believe you for sure, just sayin' that it's unlikely for someone who's a gamer on the internet to not be aware.  Someone who is a gamer on the internet would more likely know than not.  Doesn't mean you necessarily knew, I just find it fascinating to encounter someone who didn't know.  Sorry if that sounds offensive, it's just interesting.. don't mind me, haha.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

taken to da limit

no they did NOT copy from any company.I grew up with sony but their controllers have always been practicly the same ever since play station ;)

Seanguy

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on February 01, 2008, 03:02:10 PM
Wow, just wow, haha.

PS, PS2, and PS3 controllers are virtually the same.. being a gamer (since you're here) and being on the internet.. it's hard to believe you wouldn't know otherwise. >_>
yea it gets boring, nintedo acually changes over the years.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

ME86

Quote from: Seanguy on February 09, 2008, 07:23:39 PM
Wow, just wow, haha.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

The NES controller was extremely uncomfortable after long play sessions.
The Nintendo 64 controller was utter poop.
The Gamecube controller was a tad small for my tastes.
The fact that every analogue stick Nintendo has made to date has those little notches is really annoying and completely stupid.

So, I'd say that the SNES and Wii controllers are the only acceptable controllers from Nintendo.   

Quote from: Seanguy on February 09, 2008, 07:27:45 PM
hes not 100% wrong check this out!

Are you intercourse ing retarded?

Seanguy

Quote from: ME86 on February 09, 2008, 10:02:55 PM
Wow, just wow, haha.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

The Nintendo 64 controller was utter s***.
The fact that every analogue stick Nintendo has made to date has those little notches is really annoying and completely stupid.

So, I'd say that the SNES and Wii controllers are the only acceptable controllers from Nintendo.   

Are you f***ing retarded?

srry :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Allegretto

hmmm well thanks guys, I actually went to the local gamestore up here and started playing Devil maycry4 on the PS3 its nice so then i bought it for the 360 =/ thanks for clearing that up with me's! ;)

Seanguy

Quote from: ME86 on February 09, 2008, 10:02:55 PM
Wow, just wow, haha.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

The Nintendo 64 controller was utter s***.

Are you f***ing retarded?

not completely.....

Allegretto

Question anwsered thread locked.  ;)