News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

My Sims?

Started by 2008Videogamer, January 06, 2008, 04:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2008Videogamer

Is it any good? I kinda want something like Animal Crossing to hold me off until the real thing gets released. This looks quite similar, and the ratings don't seem too bad, either.

Mylo

My Sims is a repetitive and tedious game that couldn't be farther from an AC game. There wasn't much to AC, but My Sims relies basically upon building furniture and other items for your would be residents. Needless to say, it grows stale after a few minutes.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Mylo on January 06, 2008, 10:47:36 PM
My Sims is a repetitive and tedious game that couldn't be farther from an AC game. There wasn't much to AC, but My Sims relies basically upon building furniture and other items for your would be residents. Needless to say, it grows stale after a few minutes.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree, though I made my town 5 stars... Ya just lose interest in it.

If you failed at building blocks when you were younger, I'd stay clear of this game. Lol

Few things here and there make the game quirky/fun, but thats about it.

Replay value is kind of low, especially after your done with Everything...

It's A RENT Game.

Joeofmars

I liked it... though I have played it in 5 months or o...  :|

It's a fun game, though nothing like Animal Crossing.

Wiiguy123

This game is donkey piss compared to Animal Crossing. I was thinking the same the thing when I got it but now I want my 50$ back. The game is very simple. It is the worse Sims game to date if you like to focus more on your home interior like I do. All homes are minimal sizes and have the same interiors. It doesn't matter what you make the exterior like because it does not increase house size. Wondering around town is not remotely fun and this game doesn't have the same Sims feel like the others. This was by far a drawback in the Sims franchise.