News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

BIG Theory-Super Mario RPG: Released on VC for Brawl?

Started by ACBOY, January 03, 2008, 10:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACBOY

Think about it, SMRPG has MANY cameos of Nintendo characters: Samus sleeping, Link sleeping, toys of an Arwing and F-Zero car, and a Kong. Plus it contains a very popular posessed doll. Chucky? No, but good answer. Its Geno! Everyone wants him to join the Smash fray! That's why I think SMRPG will be released on VC instead of or coincides with Smash 64 for Brawl. Post your opinions. Also for more info go to http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_RPG .

Java

...Or they could just release Super Smash Bros for the N64.

I also would prefer other characters in Brawl over Geno (Toad and Bowser Jr.)

ACBOY

Quote from: Java_Java on January 03, 2008, 11:23:34 AM

For one thing, Toad is part of one of Peach's moves, so he isn't gonna be a Brawl fighter and never will. Bowser Jr may have a chance, as Assist Trophy.

Java

Quote from: ACBOY on January 03, 2008, 11:26:31 AM

For one thing, Toad is part of one of Peach's moves, so he isn't gonna be a Brawl fighter and never will. Bowser Jr may have a chance, as Assist Trophy.
Bowser Jr. has appeared in Mario's most recent games as a villain and is much more important to the Mario franchise than Geno. Plus I was saying who I would PREFER. I know Toad doesn't have much of a chance but he is who I  WANT.

You just finished saying EVERYONE wants Geno. And frankly I don't..

Water ☮

Quote from: Java_Java on January 03, 2008, 12:54:38 PM

Bowser Jr. has appeared in Mario's most recent games as a villain and is much more important to the Mario franchise than Geno. Plus I was saying who I would PREFER. I know Toad doesn't have much of a chance but he is who I  WANT.

Toad has just as much of a chance as anybody. He is an important and popular character from the Mario series. Those who say a certain character has no chance are fools unless this was stated from hal labs or nintendo themselves! >:(

Java

Quote from: WaterGod on January 03, 2008, 01:51:09 PM

Toad has just as much of a chance as anybody. He is an important and popular character from the Mario series. Those who say a certain character has no chance are fools unless this was stated from hal labs or nintendo themselves! >:(
A pep talk!

Go Toad!  :D

Water ☮

Quote from: Java_Java on January 03, 2008, 01:54:26 PM

A pep talk!

I <3 Toad
He's my favorite character from the mario series(followed by Luigi and Daisy), I wish he was in brawl as more then just a smash attack :(

tollhouse2006

Quote from: WaterGod on January 03, 2008, 01:57:37 PM

A pep talk!

I <3 Toad
He's my favorite character from the mario series(followed by Luigi and Daisy), I wish he was in brawl as more then just a smash attack :(
I wouldn't go that far and say Toad has an equal chance as everybody else?  If he's in Peach's moveset his chances aren't even much higher than Master Chief and his chances are 0%.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Qsmash

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 03, 2008, 02:05:04 PM

A pep talk!

I <3 Toad
I wouldn't go that far and say Toad has an equal chance as everybody else?  If he's in Peach's moveset his chances aren't even much higher than Master Chief and his chances are 0%.
But all toads look the same. There can be one that can fight and one to take a Falcon Punch to the face. :-\

tollhouse2006

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on January 03, 2008, 02:10:49 PM

A pep talk!

I <3 Toad
But all toads look the same. There can be one that can fight and one to take a Falcon Punch to the face. :-\
Maybe so, but the Toad that everybody wants in that is playable in MarioKart, Mario Party, Mario Baseball, etc is part of Peach's moveset. 

Water ☮

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 03, 2008, 02:16:18 PM

A pep talk!

I <3 Toad
Maybe so, but the Toad that everybody wants in that is playable in MarioKart, Mario Party, Mario Baseball, etc is part of Peach's moveset. 
How do you know that? -_-

Xanatos

I think Bowser Jr. is a little more important to the series.  He was the main villain in Super Mario Sunshine and New Super Mario Bros., so he has possibilities for a great moveset and has high chances.

Toad's chances are slim since he is part of Peach's moveset, but that doesn't count him out completely.

Overall, I would like for them to release SMRPG alongside Brawl, but I don't see why that would happen since that game doesn't have that much in common with Brawl.  I've heard rumors that SMRPG will remade/sequeled on the DS, so it might not be coming to the VC for a while.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: WaterGod on January 03, 2008, 02:17:01 PM

A pep talk!

I <3 Toad
Because he has the same red dots on his head, the same vest and diaper.

Java

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 03, 2008, 02:43:54 PM

I also would prefer other characters in
Brawl over Geno (Toad and Bowser Jr.)

A pep talk!

I <3 Toad
Uhh...I'm pretty sure there are multiple Toads that looks exactly like that.

Water ☮

Quote from: Xanatos on January 03, 2008, 02:37:17 PM
I think Bowser Jr. is a little more important to the series.  He was the main villain in Super Mario Sunshine and New Super Mario Bros., so he has possibilities for a great moveset and has high chances.

Toad's chances are slim since he is part of Peach's moveset, but that doesn't count him out completely.

Overall, I would like for them to release SMRPG alongside Brawl, but I don't see why that would happen since that game doesn't have that much in common with Brawl.  I've heard rumors that SMRPG will remade/sequeled on the DS, so it might not be coming to the VC for a while.
Thank you for the recognition.

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 03, 2008, 02:43:54 PM

A pep talk!

I <3 Toad
There is more than one red toad -_-