News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Is there a way to avoid losing your lives when you quit? (SMG)

Started by 7Deadly$ins, December 25, 2007, 09:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7Deadly$ins

http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Triforce_Luigi

7Deadly$ins

That's okay.

What does the little crown-thing next to some of the Galaxy's names mean?

Sorry for all the questions, just got this game today. ^.^

thunderhero4

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on December 25, 2007, 09:52:01 PM
That's okay.

What does the little crown-thing next to some of the Galaxy's names mean?

Sorry for all the questions, just got this game today. ^.^
It means youve gotten all of the stars at that galaxy! ;)

7Deadly$ins

Thought so... so how come if I have, say, all three stars in the first galaxy you can go to, I don't have the crown thingy? Are there hidden stars or something?

thunderhero4

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on December 25, 2007, 10:14:16 PM
Thought so... so how come if I have, say, all three stars in the first galaxy you can go to, I don't have the crown thingy? Are there hidden stars or something?
yup, there are some minor spoilers in this one so ill put it in a spoiler box:

[spoiler]There are 6 (7 for 2 galaxies) stars in each major level, 1 in each minor level (except buoy base)
the first 3 stars are the main objectives! the remaining 3 are:

1. A secret star (the one in the good egg galaxy cant be found until you beat haunted galaxy star 1...)

2. A normal Prankster Comet (you may not have been introduced to them yet...)

and 3. A purple coin prankster comet (you can only get these after beating the main story with 60 stars)

The 4th one would be another secret star thats harder to find in 2 galaxies (ill keep those a secret) but those 2 stars are green in color and once you get all 3 green ones something will happen, the 3rd one is in buoy base (sorry if you didnt want to hear that). also there will be a time where you can revisit the location of where you got the spin power at the beginning of the game, and when you do there will be an extra mission there to get a red star (im still unsure about what it does...)[/spoiler]

7Deadly$ins

thunderhero4

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on December 25, 2007, 10:24:43 PM
Thanks, I think that's all the questions I have for now!
No problem! If you got anymore, be sure to pm me, i have gotten all the stars for mario and [spoiler]Luigi, you get him after getting 120 stars with mario![/spoiler] and I would be happy to help!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on December 25, 2007, 10:22:27 PM
Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on December 25, 2007, 10:14:16 PM
yup, there are some minor spoilers in this one so ill put it in a spoiler box:

[spoiler]There are 6 (7 for 2 galaxies) stars in each major level, 1 in each minor level (except buoy base)
the first 3 stars are the main objectives! the remaining 3 are:

1. A secret star (the one in the good egg galaxy cant be found until you beat haunted galaxy star 1...)

2. A normal Prankster Comet (you may not have been introduced to them yet...)

and 3. A purple coin prankster comet (you can only get these after beating the main story with 60 stars)

The 4th one would be another secret star thats harder to find in 2 galaxies (ill keep those a secret) but those 2 stars are green in color and once you get all 3 green ones something will happen, the 3rd one is in buoy base (sorry if you didnt want to hear that). also there will be a time where you can revisit the location of where you got the spin power at the beginning of the game, and when you do there will be an extra mission there to get a red star (im still unsure about what it does...)[/spoiler]

[spoiler]The Red Star enables flight when you spin in midair. You can fly around freely. However, it is only available in two places: The Gateway Galaxy, and the Comet Observatory.[/spoiler]