News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Valentine's Day Thread *wallowing in self pity OK*

Started by Macawmoses, February 08, 2010, 04:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Speaking of love, I think it's real, but I also don't think "there's A special someone for everyone," you just have to act right. Like say you're married and in love, well if that person lived far around the time you met or something, then you wouldn't have fallen in love with them, but you still try to find it, so you would with someone else, it would just take a bit longer (or shorter if that person was a distraction from someone else).
Hard to explain, but I think you get the message.
[move][/move]
Dude .

IN-SANITY

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 10, 2010, 10:24:38 PM
Speaking of love, I think it's real, but I also don't think "there's A special someone for everyone," you just have to act right. Like say you're married and in love, well if that person lived far around the time you met or something, then you wouldn't have fallen in love with them, but you still try to find it, so you would with someone else, it would just take a bit longer (or shorter if that person was a distraction from someone else).
Hard to explain, but I think you get the message.

omg you are so right.

I don't have anything planned. As of right now Valentine's Day does not affect me in any way.
...̅̅̅

Syncopathic

Oh yeah.
It's my 17th Valentine's alone. Feels super good man.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Sync on February 11, 2010, 02:18:53 PM
Oh yeah.
It's my 17th Valentine's alone. Feels super good man.
When you put it like that, Valentine's Day is even more depressing.

Silverhawk79

Actually I think on the day before or the day of V-Day, I'll go up and visit another one of my female friends.
...Too bad she already has a boyfriend. :(
But the point is, I won't be totally alone...

Tsumaru

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 11, 2010, 02:45:14 PM
Actually I think on the day before or the day of V-Day, I'll go up and visit another one of my female friends.
...Too bad she already has a boyfriend. :(
But the point is, I won't be totally alone...

Don't do it man.  Have some dignity.

PsychoYoshi

Sitting home. Alone. Longing for a boyfriend. Didn't really care in years past, but for some reason it's really bugging me this year.

Anarchy_Jas

Hmmm? It seems like I'm working for a few hours 2/14. After that there's an "Anti-Valentine's Day/Single Ladies/Love's A Myth/Everyone-Who-Don't-Got-No one" party at my house.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

SkyMyl

And now it's Valentine's Day.

So, I'm just going to start killing kittens. Spamming sounds like a good place to start.

IN-SANITY

Cheer up, glum chums! I'm actually trying to avoid my better half today. Being broke on Saint Valentine's Day is the poop!  sadbot;

Mystic

The Riddler

I had plans with my ex.

Long story short, I called them off 'cause she doesn't feel the same way about me.

She's the one who asked me though.

I ended up making new plans last night 'cause this other girl is super crazy sweet to me, and darn cute, but I keep thinking about my ex today and I'm afraid I'm gonna do something stupid.

Mystic

Quote from: Nightcrawler on February 14, 2010, 11:47:47 AM
but I keep thinking about my ex today and I'm afraid I'm gonna do something stupid.
Like what?