News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Valentine's Day Thread *wallowing in self pity OK*

Started by Macawmoses, February 08, 2010, 04:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

So, dare I ask what your plans for this day are? I'd usually do an SD topic (due to some of the discussions like suicide that arise, but not just yet).

Are you wallowing in self pity? Hanging out on NSF? Hitting the town hard?

Personally, I have to work late on Sunday and early on Monday (yay for holiday pay on Monday) so my plans are wishy washy. How about yours?

Dog Food

I'll be gone on vacation during Valentine's Day.

Maybe I'll spend the day with my boyfriend sometime before then. We'll probably go to the movies or just sit at home and do... you know, stuff.

Or both.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Silverhawk79

jnfs2014

Kilroy

Sunday, hm?

Playing TF2, probably a bit of homework, Internet, talking to friends.

That's about it.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Mystic

My girlfriend may be staying over sunday night. Most likely.

Nayrman

Magnum

Quote from: Nayrman on February 08, 2010, 05:58:46 PM
I...HATE...Valentine's Day.
It hates you too. I always hated Valentine's day for the pure fact that it is pointless. I had a girlfriend last year at this time and I STILL thought it was pointless. The only redeeming factor is my parents get me one of the super sized Hershey's kisses.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Nayrman

Quote from: Magnum on February 08, 2010, 06:18:35 PM
It hates you too. I always hated Valentine's day for the pure fact that it is pointless. I had a girlfriend last year at this time and I STILL thought it was pointless. The only redeeming factor is my parents get me one of the super sized Hershey's kisses.
I know it hates me, it's my birthday.

Lotos

Quote from: Nayrman on February 08, 2010, 06:34:48 PM
I know it hates me, it's my birthday.

;-;

I dunno what I'm doing.  Maybe I'll be with my girlfriend, maybe not.

Totla

Gwen Khan

"Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece"

Mystic

Sweethearts make it worth it. Might go out on a date.

Tsumaru

ThePowerOfOne

I'm just going to be spending it with my boyfriend (Only the third boyfriend i've ever had, and first to actually have made it to Valentine's Day together :P).
It's just another day, not really a big deal to me. Just another exuse to eat chocolate...

I just hope it goes better than last year when I took my girlfriend out to dinner.. Not even going into details on that one... >_>