News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Today, I accomplished something completely new.

Started by Kayo, January 15, 2010, 05:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

OK KIDS, STORY TIME.

So today, in lunch, i went and got a can of iced tea, since I was thirsty. Once I finished drinking it. i set it down on its side on the table, then executed a powerful karate chop, completely flattening the center of the can. I then put one hand on each end, and pulled so the can de-flattened itself. I twisted the ends in opposite directions, and RIPPED THE CAN RIGHT IN HALF.

I did not know that was even possible, it ripped exactly as a piece of paper would. It was the first time I ever did something like that.

So, have you guys ever made any accomplishments as silly as ripping a can, but still felt good inside as a result?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

I verbed a noun, if you know what I mean.
All of MYL's accomplishments are all silly, and are nothing to be proud of.

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 15, 2010, 06:07:18 PM
That's pretty easy to do, bro.
I didn't say it was hard, I just never did it before. I didn't think it was possible for it to rip so easily without even a hole pierced into it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Sounds like that must have been some pretty good Iced Tea. Anyway, accomplishments... accomplishments...

I guess that time I missed my bus and didn't want my mom to know, so I walked home barefoot and without a coat in the snow about three or four miles, guessing my way home (I'm horrible at direction, but apparently I have enough common sense to figure out my way). I ended up getting home right at the same time as my mom (which means the trip took me nearly one and a half hours, and my feet were bleeding, along with the cuts on my face when I fell into that thorn bush while diving out of the way from a car on the road - hey, I was only on the road because there was less snow and I felt bad for walking on other people's lawns. I was paying attention to the cars, that one just slipped by my vision, and apparently I slipped their vision too...). Ultimately my mom did find out, so the point of the trip was lost. But I was proud of myself for figuring out my own way. And I realized I can survive with a giant backpack on my back, walking barefoot through piles of snow, and getting on with only my own sense to guide me. Well, I had gone backpacking before so I should have known that I know how to camp, but this time it was Winter so there was a difference...

And, you know, other stupid stuff that still made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Basically anything, since I get proud too easily, apparently.

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 15, 2010, 06:11:30 PM
I verbed a noun, if you know what I mean.
All of MYL's accomplishments are all silly, and are nothing to be proud of.
Me neither, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't be proud of them D:
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

I won a fight without fighting back.
I've said this many times, but I don't mind saying it again.

I was playing cards with my friends during break, and there was no room for anyone new. Another kid wanted to play, so he pushed me out of my seat so he could play. It annoyed me so I pushed him back, so I could play. He then got mad and punched me in the head, he left right away while holding his hand, while I have a barely hurt head. The next day, he comes to school with a cast, apparently he broke his hand on my head. For doing that, I got Saturday School.
Just to clarify, I don't think of pushing as fighting. He delivered the first and final blow and lost.
I felt proud.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Wow, Jr.

He should have received the punishment for being a ninny and punching you. And it's not YOUR fault if he brokehis weak little hand punching you in your head. (Heh.. reminds me of Weird Al's I'll Sue Ya: "if i hurt my knuckles when i punch you in the face, i'm gonna sue!")

But anyway, if i were you, I'd have beat that kid up, even though his hand was broken. I'd look like a dick for doing it to a cripple, but he deserved it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: K on January 15, 2010, 08:24:03 PM
Wow, Jr.

He should have received the punishment for being a ninny and punching you. And it's not YOUR fault if he brokehis weak little hand punching you in your head. (Heh.. reminds me of Weird Al's I'll Sue Ya: "if i hurt my knuckles when i punch you in the face, i'm gonna sue!")

But anyway, if i were you, I'd have beat that kid up, even though his hand was broken. I'd look like a dick for doing it to a cripple, but he deserved it.
He did get a punishment, he got a punishment the day he broke his hand, suspension for the rest of that day.
Another punishment was that he lost a fight, when he was the only one actually fighting.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 16, 2010, 12:43:35 AM
He did get a punishment, he got a punishment the day he broke his hand, suspension for the rest of that day.
Another punishment was that he lost a fight, when he was the only one actually fighting.
Your school fails.
[move][/move]

Mystic

I'd kick that kid's ass Jr, just for intercourse ing failing that hard.

BOREDFOREVER

Whenever I get the dollar amount perfect when pumping gas without any repump I feel pretty good about that.

When I was nineteen intercourse ed a 32 year old broadway dancer.  She was quite attractive.  And my only black chick.  I felt like a champ.

I've never been fired, yet I've worked a lot of jobs.

The morning before district wrestling I came in seven pounds over, and lost it all in time for the actual weigh in without puking.

Allegretto

I made a kid want to kill himself after verbally abusing him on Xbox live for about 5 minutes.

Made me feel all wonderful inside.

Kayo

Quote from: The One Link. on January 19, 2010, 12:51:30 PM
I made a kid want to kill himself after verbally abusing him on Xbox live for about 5 minutes.

That was me. :(

:P
[move][/move]

Mystic

Quote from: The One Link. on January 19, 2010, 12:51:30 PM

You win Xbox.

Allegretto