0 (0%)
Final Fantasy XIII
2 (8.3%)
Final Fantasy XIV
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on November 18, 2011, 01:43:54 PM
As if you know a single thing about anything?
I'm not defending either side of your argument, I'm just saying you need to stop being so critical about other people's opinions. Not everyone is going to agree with you, and that doesn't make them retarded.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

Quote from: The Riddler on November 18, 2011, 09:46:29 AM
Have to ignore your entire post because of this line of retardation.

Kefka is one of the best video game villains of all time, not just Final Fantasy.

He's a mad man that is actually successful in his goal. He's pure evil.

one dimensional =/= good writing

Zero

a villain doesn't necessarily need to be complex to be appreciated

to each his own

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Michio Kaku on November 18, 2011, 05:22:55 PM
a villain doesn't necessarily need to be complex to be appreciated

to each his own

when all your villain does is spout unfunny jokes and act xDccentric, that's not a good villain. he destroyed the world entirely by the virtue of being Emperor Gestahl's ninny, not by actually doing anything himself.

The Riddler

Quote from: Bearissoslow on November 18, 2011, 04:30:33 PM
one dimensional =/= good writing
>Pure evil brought on by experimentation
>Killed off an entire kingdom by poisoning the water supply
>Succeeds in taking over the world and becoming a God

He spouts jokes and is eccentric because he was originally a court jester. That's who he is. He was driven mad and goes psycho, and destroys the world.

He's a perfect villain, and without a doubt the best in the series.

Bearissoslow

he's evil for no other reason except FUCK IT I'M EVIL LOLOLOL. i've seen faggots like you bring in "b-b-but what about the sup-sup-sup-supplement material--" ninny no. if it's not in the game, it's not part of his characterization. But intercourse  it, let's include it. And? What's your point? He's evil for a reason never dwelled upon in the game and has no bearing on the plot whatsoever since the game never explores it. had it been a part of his characterization, he could've been interesting. but nope. really, it'd just be like if you found out that he had hepatitis B before the story began. Who cares, it's not relevant.

also I kind of don't give a intercourse  about Doma castle. oh wow, he killed people. what a well developed character. that's like if I argued that Exdeath was a great villain since he intercourse s up the entire world and specifically goes for the important places to the protagonists right before they face him. yeah, it's vagina cleaning devicey and evil, but it doesn't change that he's entirely one dimensional and has no characterization whatsoever. he's more of a plot device than he is a character, and the same goes for kefka.

More importantly, you're ignoring the bigger point: the world was destroyed by none of his machinations, solely Gestahl's. Gestahl was the one who gathered the espers and warring triad whatever the intercourse , Gestahl was the one who tricked Terra and friends into helping him some more, and oh yeah he's the one who even came up with the intercourse ing plan in the first place. kefka would've just been LOL MURDER LOL and went on a rampage but not really have ever done catastrophic damage otherwise. it was happenstance that the world was destroyed and he was in the situation that involved it. Gestahl actually had some organization and plans to go with his poop (not to cockride him or anything, he's pretty uninteresting too), Kefka was just riding on that plan and got lucky. zzz riddler.

basically you're a cocksucker.

Zero

I was like 9 when I fought Neo Exdeath.

I poop my pants when he told me he was going to consume everything, including himself.

At the time that just blew my mind.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Bearissoslow on November 18, 2011, 09:08:46 PM
he's evil for no other reason except FUCK IT I'M EVIL LOLOLOL. i've seen faggots like you bring in "b-b-but what about the sup-sup-sup-supplement material--" ninny no. if it's not in the game, it's not part of his characterization. But intercourse  it, let's include it. And? What's your point? He's evil for a reason never dwelled upon in the game and has no bearing on the plot whatsoever since the game never explores it. had it been a part of his characterization, he could've been interesting. but nope. really, it'd just be like if you found out that he had hepatitis B before the story began. Who cares, it's not relevant.

also I kind of don't give a intercourse  about Doma castle. oh wow, he killed people. what a well developed character. that's like if I argued that Exdeath was a great villain since he intercourse s up the entire world and specifically goes for the important places to the protagonists right before they face him. yeah, it's vagina cleaning devicey and evil, but it doesn't change that he's entirely one dimensional and has no characterization whatsoever. he's more of a plot device than he is a character, and the same goes for kefka.

More importantly, you're ignoring the bigger point: the world was destroyed by none of his machinations, solely Gestahl's. Gestahl was the one who gathered the espers and warring triad whatever the intercourse , Gestahl was the one who tricked Terra and friends into helping him some more, and oh yeah he's the one who even came up with the intercourse ing plan in the first place. kefka would've just been LOL MURDER LOL and went on a rampage but not really have ever done catastrophic damage otherwise. it was happenstance that the world was destroyed and he was in the situation that involved it. Gestahl actually had some organization and plans to go with his poop (not to cockride him or anything, he's pretty uninteresting too), Kefka was just riding on that plan and got lucky. zzz riddler.

basically you're a cocksucker.
That last part is essentially what proves this statement.

Bearissoslow

Bearissoslow

holy mother of god

i decided to try and beat FFIV finally since I gave up after getting to Zeromus

JESUS CHRIST SO MANY FUCKING BOSS ENCOUNTERS OUT OF NOWHERE

Get this chest? LOL RED DRAGON

Touch this thing to see what it is? LOL WHITE DRAGON

Try to even go through this room? LOL BAD BREATH'D UMAD?

for the record, i'm incredi mad. this game is ass.

Zero

You should have probably gotten all the dragon-killing weapons. The whip for Rosa is pretty good.

I'm also surprised you didn't mention the Robot Head things. They cast reflect on you and itself and have a intercourse  ton of HP. Incredibly annoying.

The Riddler

Quote from: Bearissoslow on December 09, 2011, 01:47:40 PM
holy mother of god

i decided to try and beat FFIV finally since I gave up after getting to Zeromus

JESUS CHRIST SO MANY FUCKING BOSS ENCOUNTERS OUT OF NOWHERE

Get this chest? LOL RED DRAGON

Touch this thing to see what it is? LOL WHITE DRAGON

Try to even go through this room? LOL BAD BREATH'D UMAD?

for the record, i'm incredi mad. this game is ass.
Most chests with powerful items and every ultimate weapon requires a boss. Not a big deal.

The Riddler

Quote from: Michio Kaku on December 09, 2011, 05:34:28 PM
You should have probably gotten all the dragon-killing weapons. The whip for Rosa is pretty good.

I'm also surprised you didn't mention the Robot Head things. They cast reflect on you and itself and have a intercourse  ton of HP. Incredibly annoying.
They're not hard at all.

Bearissoslow

it's that you have no indication of a trapped chest until after you're about to die. i can buy that logic if i didn't have to waste so much intercourse ing time in this dungeon just do die at one point and then restart ALLLLLLL over again.

intercourse  your game riddler, you have horrible opinions.

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on December 09, 2011, 05:54:13 PM
They're not hard at all.

Uh, yeah they are if you aren't prepared. When I first played the game I was underleveled and sure as intercourse  didn't expect that kind of poop.