News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Aah, alright," Jas picks up the rope she set aside before she let the mini ninjas go on break. "I'll see you later then," she gives Harver a quick hug before running back towards the grassy area, and calling for attention so she can start the next part of the lesson. When she is finished for the day, she can be found sitting under another tree, relaxing in the shade.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

THEBIRD

Quote from: Marth Xero on January 15, 2009, 08:18:56 PM
((30 pages in, and I'm hooked >_>))
(( XD

Well, I created numero dos. The sequel, Without a Trace, can be found here for those who want to participate.

I'll leave this open for a bit longer. And I've decided that I'll reopen it for continued use anytime I go on vacation and don't want you guys going on without me XD ))

Anarchy_Jas

((I told you reading it is fun. We could make money offa this. xD But if there's a movie, then I gotta play Jas myself. I dun want no stupid girly chick intercourse in' up my character. >.>

Yay for squeals!))

THEBIRD

(( Yeah, I could take everything that's happened here, condense it into a script, send it to some directors/producers, email back and forth between them for a movie deal, get donations for a crew and equipment, get all you guys together, and start filming. XD ))

Light

((Since I don't have red hair (or am his age), I wouldn't be able to play Harver. I'd want an unknown talent to play him... or, I could get my hair dyed and add extentions, wear platform shoes the entire time, and get serious makeup work on my face. Yeah... the former seems more likely. XD))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Lulz Light with weave in his hair. xD Yeah, BoA disappeared, so we're going on with this until his return, if he ever does.))

Jas yawns as she carries her gear down the block towards her home. Having been bored after just returned from her journey, she yawns again. It's not like she didn't appreciate the calm, she just didn't like the boredom that came with it...

jnfs2014

Anarchy_Jas

((You don't. You could be just wandering around...? Shit didn't think of that, but wandering around should work.))

jnfs2014

((Technically, my character is 13 at this time. :P))

Anarchy_Jas

Dr.Hobo2

((Well...I think we'll just be playing the "alternate timeline/universe" card for this so it really doesn't matter.))

Lanbar stood in a park waiting for something to happen. What it was, he didn't know but he'd be darned if that something didn't happen.

jnfs2014

A younger version of Jason could be seen walking through a nice neighborhood, watching a strange rundown house as he walked by.

'I'll never go THERE again,' he thought, thinking of his past experiences.

The building was an orphanage, and, as the name suggested, it was a home to orphans. It was rundown, however, and from the time Jason arrived there when he was 11, he knew it was bad. Being bullied didn't help either, as poor Jason left the home only two months later to live on his own. His only money was when he could beg. In his pocket? Only his pocket knife.

Back into the story, Jason heard footsteps as he was walking by. He then quickened his pace towards the end of the street, hoping that they would never put him back in there ever again.

((Oh, and the said knife mentioned in the story? Jason sold it to get a ticket to Sans Port.))

Dr.Hobo2

...and so Lanbar got bored of waiting for something to happen and decided that he'll just make something exciting happen himself. So he walked into a bar.

Anarchy_Jas

((It's gonna get even more empty cause I'm going on vacation in a few days. ._.))

Once Jas had dropped her equipment off at home, she wandered back out. She walks down the street, biting into a peach that she carried with her.