Sometimes.
3 (8.3%)
All the time! :D
2 (5.6%)
My parents don't ground me. :)
14 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Dog Food

I don't get grounded. If I do, I just defy their orders and then they just forget... Or my mom forgets, my dad just doesn't care (and probably didn't even know).

I was only seriously grounded once, and quite recently. Back in April, I was grounded for an entire month. That was one thing I couldn't get out of. And I felt so poopty and guilty that I didn't even try.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

I've never been grounded, but I have been put in the corner before.
*Goes into corner* *5 minutes later* Gramma: "Have you thought about what you've done?" Me: "No." Gramma: "Ok, stay in the corner then" My Mind: "DAMMIT!"
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

I don't get grounded. Then again, I'm 19.
When I was in school, whenever I'd get "Grounded", it meant nothing. I'd still go out, use the computer, etc.
The computer was in my room and what was stopping me from leaving, amiright?

Lotos

Quote from: Kill Joy on June 20, 2009, 09:32:29 PM
I don't get grounded. If I do, I just defy their orders and then they just forget... Or my mom forgets, my dad just doesn't care (and probably didn't even know).

I was only seriously grounded once, and quite recently. Back in April, I was grounded for an entire month. That was one thing I couldn't get out of. And I felt so poopty and guilty that I didn't even try.

Well what did you do?

Tsumaru

I never get grounded.  I never do anything to get grounded.

And Doodle, get a haircut. From your pictures, you look like you play for the other team.

Captain Justice

Quote from: Tsumaru on June 21, 2009, 12:35:35 PM
And Doodle you look like you play for the other team.
or at least getting recruited.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

The Seventh

Last time I got grounded was because I dropped an F-Bomb in front of my little sister (didn't know she was there).

Yeeeah, 3 weeks grounding, in no time.  ARRGH.  The last day for the grounding was the last day of school, heheh.
meh

Kierou

Quote from: JNFS2014 on June 20, 2009, 12:58:43 PM
I actually downloaded a Pokemon app that caused a Trojan.
You downloaded that pok?mon MMO didn't you?

Spud

I don't get grounded often. Only when my marks drop to much.

Omega12

I traded my GBA and some games for like 4 yougioh cards :(

mom was mad.

Egyption god cards D: and Exodia

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: red7js on June 23, 2009, 09:33:14 AM
Last time I got grounded was because I dropped an F-Bomb in front of my little sister (didn't know she was there).

Yeeeah, 3 weeks grounding, in no time.  ARRGH.  The last day for the grounding was the last day of school, heheh.
You get grounded for cussing? For 3 WEEKS?!

Damn.

The Seventh

Quote from: Phaze on June 23, 2009, 11:07:54 AM
You get grounded for cussing? For 3 WEEKS?!

Damn.
Well, for intercourse .

Anything else, my mom occasionally says "watch it!" because I have the tendancy to swear a lot at times.
meh

Fish

I don't get grounded. The closest I've gotten is less than a day without computer or a game system.