UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

"Only geeks and otakus want more storage"

Started by Tupin, June 12, 2008, 07:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Customrobo13 on June 12, 2008, 11:09:03 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 12, 2008, 08:24:27 PM
Or, you know, people who want to have additional content for their games, and not feel inadequate due to the fact that my flash drive has as much storage as a $250 game console.

My flash drive has 2 GB on it. :|
I got one of the Wii memory cards when it came out. It turns can't get save data from all of the Wii games onto the memory cards. I don't even know if it saves where you had save points. All I know is you could put brawl courses on it. D:
I can't put my GHIII data on my SD card, which is a rip.

Jono2

which is why people who buy only a Wii = epic uberphail.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

major tom

It was worse when this was posted @ NS2. lol, geeks and otakus.

HTA!

Brawl = Feb 9

Ehhhh...
Im working towards a 360 but really my DS is becoming much more active.

Lotos

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 12, 2008, 09:24:32 PM
Quote from: Lotos on June 12, 2008, 09:20:08 PM
RAGE >:(

Well remember Nintendo, without geeks and otakus, you'd be intercourse ed.  You can barely keep the hardcore gamers so you had to attract the casual gamers.  If it wasn't for the gimmick, you'd be out of the console war by now.
At least they can make good handhelds.

The DS is awesome and actually has enough great games to balance out the shovelware.

The Wii...not so much.

Yeah, some of the DS's casual games are pretty good (Nintendogs kept me occupied for a while, ACWW (if considered casual) kept me occupied for 1.5 years, Brain Age 1 & 2 have the built in Sodouku.

Or, you know, people who want to have additional content for their games, and not feel inadequate due to the fact that my flash drive has as much storage as a $250 game console.

I got one of the Wii memory cards when it came out. It turns can't get save data from all of the Wii games onto the memory cards. I don't even know if it saves where you had save points. All I know is you could put brawl courses on it. D:

Same here.  The SD CARDS even have more storage than the Wii :| (I remember putting that 1 gig SD in, I was amazed at how pathetic the Wii's storage was).

Tupin

Quote from: Lotos on June 13, 2008, 11:42:31 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 12, 2008, 09:24:32 PM
Quote from: Lotos on June 12, 2008, 09:20:08 PM
RAGE >:(

Well remember Nintendo, without geeks and otakus, you'd be intercourse ed.  You can barely keep the hardcore gamers so you had to attract the casual gamers.  If it wasn't for the gimmick, you'd be out of the console war by now.
At least they can make good handhelds.

The DS is awesome and actually has enough great games to balance out the shovelware.

The Wii...not so much.

Yeah, some of the DS's casual games are pretty good (Nintendogs kept me occupied for a while, ACWW (if considered casual) kept me occupied for 1.5 years, Brain Age 1 & 2 have the built in Sodouku.

Same here.  The SD CARDS even have more storage than the Wii :| (I remember putting that 1 gig SD in, I was amazed at how pathetic the Wii's storage was).
I bought a 2 GB SD card for $30 at Best Buy once.  :|

Also, this guy apologized for his comments.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Lotos

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 13, 2008, 11:46:56 AM
I bought a 2 GB SD card for $30 at Best Buy once.  :|

Also, this guy apologized for his comments.

Whoops, I didn't read that far into it (same goes with my Chemistry review book, that Scientology Gold Packet Anon released, that time when I attempted to read the Bible...)

Ares300

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 12, 2008, 07:46:15 PM
Quote from: Linkfan71 on June 12, 2008, 07:42:50 PM
Only geeks and otakus want more storage

Nintendo of Europe has offended me...  :(

It IS just Nintendo of Europe.

I mean, we're talking about the same people who aren't gonna release Brawl in Europe for two weeks, three months after America got it. Just like Nintendo of Australia.

Which reminds me, it must be hard to translate English into English.

bloody right it is.