Main Menu

"I've been banned from the Tech Support forum" thread

Started by Zovistograt, December 21, 2007, 07:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 21, 2007, 07:50:17 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 21, 2007, 07:48:57 PM
This is just pathetic. >_>

No kidding. I guess this is what ex-Nsiders have been reduced to. They sign up for a new forum by Nintendo, agree to the terms and services, violate them within minutes, and then complain about it here once they're banned, all while thinking they're a intercourse ing riot.
All right, I see your point.  However, I find that this explosive start to the new board is fitting.  These are NSiders we're talking about, and we're all NSiders at heart.  Whether you like it or not, NSiders tend to be compulsive.  Some of us are a bit more reserved, but...I find nothing wrong with having a little fun if the situation steers in that direction.  Ride the gravy train until it crashes and try not to be on it when it totally derails and explodes.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 21, 2007, 07:55:04 PM

No kidding. I guess this is what ex-Nsiders have been reduced to. They sign up for a new forum by Nintendo, agree to the terms and services, violate them within minutes, and then complain about it here once they're banned, all while thinking they're a intercourse ing riot.
All right, I see your point.  However, I find that this explosive start to the new board is fitting.  These are NSiders we're talking about, and we're all NSiders at heart.  Whether you like it or not, NSiders tend to be compulsive.  Some of us are a bit more reserved, but...I find nothing wrong with having a little fun if the situation steers in that direction.  Ride the gravy train until it crashes and try not to be on it when it totally derails and explodes.
Nsider asploded :(

Rius

Quote from: Kilroy on December 21, 2007, 07:54:49 PM

No kidding. I guess this is what ex-Nsiders have been reduced to. They sign up for a new forum by Nintendo, agree to the terms and services, violate them within minutes, and then complain about it here once they're banned, all while thinking they're a f***ing riot.
But who the hell needs a TECH SUPPORT FORUM

IT MAKES NO SENSE

I UNDERSTAND A TECH SUPPORT BOARD WITHIN A LARGER COMMUNITY

BUT NOT FORUM SPECIFICALLY FOR IT

/capslock
Since the release of the DS, Nintendo's focus has been casual and new gamers. The tech forums are designed for those people.

Tupin

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 21, 2007, 08:05:28 PM
Quote from: Kilroy on December 21, 2007, 07:54:49 PM

No kidding. I guess this is what ex-Nsiders have been reduced to. They sign up for a new forum by Nintendo, agree to the terms and services, violate them within minutes, and then complain about it here once they're banned, all while thinking they're a f***ing riot.
But who the hell needs a TECH SUPPORT FORUM

IT MAKES NO SENSE

I UNDERSTAND A TECH SUPPORT BOARD WITHIN A LARGER COMMUNITY

BUT NOT FORUM SPECIFICALLY FOR IT

/capslock
Since the release of the DS, Nintendo's focus has been casual and new gamers. The tech forums are designed for those people.
Casual gamers go to forums?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

JMV

To make you feel worse I'd like to state that I was banned 8 times in less than a year and I know how to behave; meaning I have not been banned.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah