<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

I can't play this anymore

Started by Custom, March 27, 2011, 06:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Custom on March 27, 2011, 10:29:42 PM
why does this game look so godawful ;-;
Because it's beauty and epicness is too much for 3DS to handle.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

You gotta take into account all the things that rely on Pixels in B/W. Not just sprites, you also have the HP bar (Might those names be a little challenging to read) And the small pixel-based bext in the bag and party screens. And those little Pokemon menu sprites.

Pokemon wasn't made to be zoomed.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Rayquarian

Don't forget that the 3DS's processors are completely different from the DS's processors.  They're both ARM11, which probably can do what the ARM9 could do, but not as naturally.

FruitFlow

You're pretty much stuck with it for now.
No one should ever rid themselves of they're old products unless they really need to.

Silverhawk79

This is why I'm not getting a 3DS yet.

FruitFlow

Silverhawk79

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 28, 2011, 12:30:09 PM
You're pretty much stuck with it for now.
No one should ever rid themselves of they're old products unless they really need to.
Also...
>they're

FruitFlow

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 05, 2011, 09:11:43 AM
Also...
>they're
I was actually talking to Custom, but yeah, you're right.

buttlord420

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 04, 2011, 11:42:40 AM
This is why I'm not getting a 3DS yet.
Its not because you're poor as hell. ◔ ◡ ◔

FruitFlow

His money is under the server's possession now.

I wonder if this is one of those things that's in the instruction manual for the 3DS?
...̅̅̅

FruitFlow

Nah, I don't think so.
Otherwise there wouldn't be Youtube videos on it.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 01:35:45 AM
Nah, I don't think so.
Otherwise there wouldn't be Youtube videos on it.
Except no one reads the manual.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 08:24:02 AM
Except no one reads the manual.
I usually only read manuals to learn about things that are very important.
Something like this sounds minimal, but can cause an issue at points.