News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Four Years

Started by Macawmoses, September 16, 2011, 10:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Who is this jesus of which you speak
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on September 28, 2011, 03:31:26 PM
No one posts every day. Granted a few times I've been too busy or whatever else for a period of weeks and/or forgot about this place for a while. I've been pretty much active the whole time though, since I never actually left for years or anything.
the problem is that
YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG
YEAH

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Red

I know I'm hardly active lately, but I figured I'd post here anyway. 4 years? Shit, that's way longer than it felt.

Doodle

YEAH

Red

Macawmoses

Kayo

[move][/move]

Lotos

Zero

and here I thought the point of this thread was to celebrate NSFCD making it this far.

who cares when Kayo's been here since 2007 right?

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 01, 2011, 07:35:36 PM
and here I thought the point of this thread was to celebrate NSFCD making it this far.

who cares when Kayo's been here since 2007 right?
Apparently everyone does.

Hmph. People.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

I've been here since last week.

Redpaige13

Goddarn Nsider. 

They had finally banned my stupid ass, so I never really knew the specific date when they shut down.

FORNICATION BABY!