News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

AP Scores

Started by Dog Food, July 16, 2011, 03:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

For the people that have ever taken any AP tests, here's the place to gloat, complain and fret. Scores just came back yesterday for me. In order to get the college credits, I needed a 4 or a 5 (passing is a 3, a 5 is the best score possible, the worst you can get is the dreaded double dash, which basically means you didn't complete anything... literally, like handing in a blank paper).

I only took two tests, although I took three AP classes. I only took AP European History because my favorite teacher in the entire world was teaching it (<3). And I didn't want to bother with the actual AP test because I'm a lazy little ninny. Plus paying for the tests was money out of my own pocket and I could really only afford two of them. So I guess that makes me a poor, lazy little ninny. Wow, I downgraded fast.

Anyway... I took English Literature & Composition and Psychology.
--English: 5
Surprisingly, I was the only 5 in my class. And as promised for getting a 5, my teacher took me out to dinner. And paid. Obviously, food was my main incentive for doing so well.
--Psych: 4
Surprisingly, I did better than the 2 I was absolutely positive that I was getting. I owe it all to the dolling up of my essays, honestly. I included witty segues and showed off my emasculate immaculate wordsmithery to pity the poor test grader into scoring me higher than I deserved.

In a cumulative 6 hours, I managed to make $8,000. And that right there is half of a semester finished. If you include the fact that I was waived from both foreign language and Math classes, that's one whole semester I don't have to worry about.

I would call myself a braggart, but I know that if there will be any responses to this topic, it will be filled with people saying they got 5's in everything, and that they took a lot more AP's than I did, and blah, blah. Well intercourse  you nerds, maybe if I studied once in my life I'd be smart, too...
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Ron

Sweet.
I took my first (and only) AP class this Senior year, considering I've slacked most of my high school career and decided to actually apply myself the last year.
AP Calculus was pretty much hell on earth, but luckily the teacher was very very good and I managed to pull out a 5.

Click me ^

Light

Eng. Lang. and Comp - 3
AP US History - 3

ヽ(ยด- `)ノ
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Friendly Hostile

APUSH: 5
AP Calc: 5
AP Physics: 4

Tsumaru

APUSH: 4

Feel like I could have gotten a 5, but whatever, I got full credit.

Kayo

Lol, AP classes.

I'm taking three of them next year ;-;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

AP European History- 5

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Tahrann

Shit... don't remember mine. Then again, it has been like 2 or 3 years (I was in college my senior semester or high school.)
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Light

Quote from: Kayo on July 16, 2011, 07:27:23 PM
Lol, AP classes.

I'm taking three of them next year ;-;

Lol.

So am I ;-; Psych, Gov, and Eng. Lit. & Comp. You?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Kayo

Quote from: Light on July 17, 2011, 01:16:11 AM
Lol.

So am I ;-; Psych, Gov, and Eng. Lit. & Comp. You?
My school is dirt poor so we don't have any cool ones. US History and Chemistry and intercourse  I forget the other one.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Junior year of high school:

• Government and Politics: 2
  • English Language and Composition: 3
Senior year of high school:

• European History: idk yet
  • English Literature and Composition: Long story short, I didn't take it--although I wanted to for the credit. It's a shame since my teacher thought that I could've gotten a 4 or 5 on it.
Luckily, I'm going to art school for college this September. That means one math class, one science class, and one legit language arts class that I could probably get out of even without the AP credit. Woo art. 8)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

CoasterKid93

Junior Year:
AP English Language and Composition: 4

Senior Year :
AP Psychology: 4
AP Art History: 5

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on October 03, 2011, 09:12:41 AM
Junior Year:
AP English Language and Composition: 4

Senior Year :
AP Psychology: 4
AP Art History: 5

Why not all fives?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

PsychoYoshi

US Gov/Pol: 3 (soph)
US History: 5 (jun)
English Lit/Comp: 3 (sen)
Biology: 4 (sen)
Psychology: 5 (sen)