News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Paper Mario: The strangers

Started by Gameeater1, November 22, 2007, 08:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gameeater1

I'm kind of new at Rp'ing, as this RP board was deleted about a week after I joined Old Nsider. I had a craving to do this, so here is my try at an RP. So if you'd like to play, simply post what you'd do in the current situation, and when we have 5 players, we'll continue to the next segment. State you want to play, figure out your number (the order you post in determines your number) and then pick one of the options listed. Okay? (When you say you want to play, simply say it. I'll assign your Number, and from there you act upon the choices given).

You wake up in a dark room. It feels musty and dingy, like a basement of some sort. The walls are brick, grey and cold, surrounding you like a prison cell. It's an eerie feeling, but you're sane enough to peer at your hand. As you lift it to your face, you notice it's flat. Not just squished flat, it's 2-dimensional. In a state of shock you begin to shreik loudly, your screams echoing through the cold room. As you scream and wail, you notice several other people wailing along with you, all of them different. What will you do next?

Player 1

-Continue to Wail
-Stop wailing and quiet down the others
-Kick the person to your right (Player 3), to shut them up.

Player 2

-Continue to Wail
-Punch the player to your right (Player 4)
-Quiet down

Player 3

-Continue to wail
-Smack the player to your left (Player 3)
-Quiet down

Player 4

-Continue to Wail
-Spit on the player to your right (Player 1)
-Quiet down

Player 5

-Continue to wail
-Lick each and every player, for you beleive you have gone mad, and should act as such.
-Quiet down

Choose wisely, and in the order you post, that is your player number.

THEBIRD

So I'm Player 1?

I stop wailing, realizing it is getting me no where. "Quiet down you guys! We aren't going to turn back into 3-D by screaming!" I ordered, hoping someone heard me above the noise and would listen.

((If you want to assign me a different number, say so and I'll edit this.))