News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Nintendogs Hog

Started by viewtifulboy, July 17, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viewtifulboy

I remember this day like it was yesterday, but it was a decade ago.  I was at Wal Mart with my family.  While mom was out shopping I went to the electronics section, where they had a demo of Nintendogs on the Nintendo DS.  I wanted to try it, but there was a line because of one kid who kept playing the demo over and over again for half an hour.  I never got to play it that day.  When I said "is this kid going to be playing for another hour?"  I heard him mumble "yep."

And then when we were leaving I saw the kid at the checkout lines and since swearing wasn't allowed I gave him the hardest death glare I could.  Now that I can swear I can say FUCK THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!  I WAS WAITING FOR NOTHING ALL BECAUSE HE'S A GREEDY LITTLE ASSHOLE! I wish I could track that intercourse er down and cut his tendons so he couldn't run while I beat him down with a tire iron!
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

JrDude

ok
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

Nintenvagina cleaning device

Custom

Quote from: viewtifulboy on July 17, 2018, 07:50:40 AM
I remember this day like it was yesterday, but it was a decade ago.  I was at Wal Mart with my family.  While mom was out shopping I went to the electronics section, where they had a demo of Nintendogs on the Nintendo DS.  I wanted to try it, but there was a line because of one kid who kept playing the demo over and over again for half an hour.  I never got to play it that day.  When I said "is this kid going to be playing for another hour?"  I heard him mumble "yep."

And then when we were leaving I saw the kid at the checkout lines and since swearing wasn't allowed I gave him the hardest death glare I could.  Now that I can swear I can say FUCK THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!  I WAS WAITING FOR NOTHING ALL BECAUSE HE'S A GREEDY LITTLE ASSHOLE! I wish I could track that intercourse er down and cut his tendons so he couldn't run while I beat him down with a tire iron!
is this the real one i don't remember what i did to remember who was who

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Custom

Quote from: Custom on August 03, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
is this the real one i don't remember what i did to remember who was who
if you're the real viewtifulboy please post a link to your fighting game retrospective

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Silverhawk79

aren't you like 25 by now or something

L10

0o!f

Tupin

Amazing how he hasn't changed in over a decade.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Super

whatwewishfor

whatever

whatwewishfor

youre a hog
whatever

viewtifulboy

Apparently this was approved as appropriate by the administrator.  So you can post anything here.  I just won't.
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Super

Quote from: viewtifulboy on September 11, 2018, 09:14:52 PM
Apparently this was approved as appropriate by the administrator.  So you can post anything here.  I just won't.

yea

JrDude

Quote from: viewtifulboy on September 11, 2018, 09:14:52 PMApparently this was approved as appropriate by the administrator.  So you can post anything here.  I just won't.
titties
[move][/move]
Dude .