1 (12.5%)
Metroid Prime: Federation Force
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: May 01, 2017, 08:42:29 PM

Super

What's the best Metroid? Hmmmmm!?!

JrDude

Probably not the best one, but the only one I ever finished.
Other M.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: JrDude on April 20, 2017, 12:08:16 AM
Other M.

Sad!

~

Anyway, Super Metroid is the best. Zero Mission and Prime are great but Super is still king to me.

Super

Quote from: Zero on April 20, 2017, 04:31:59 AM
Sad!

~

Anyway, Super Metroid is the best. Zero Mission and Prime are great but Super is still king to me.
I will always be king.

Custom

Other M.
oh wow

my vote is for fusion
i think zero mission is my next favorite
then super metroid

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Super on April 20, 2017, 05:34:07 PM
I will always be king.

oh lawdy

Quote from: Custom on April 20, 2017, 11:18:13 PM
oh wow

my vote is for fusion
i think zero mission is my next favorite
then super metroid

I like Fusion a lot but darn near everything is weaker than Super and ZM. From the levels to the music to the final boss. I really like the atmosphere set by SA-X being present with you in the station, but its a shorter and weaker game when compared to the others to me.

Custom

Quote from: Zero on April 22, 2017, 05:43:06 AM
oh lawdy

I like Fusion a lot but darn near everything is weaker than Super and ZM. From the levels to the music to the final boss. I really like the atmosphere set by SA-X being present with you in the station, but its a shorter and weaker game when compared to the others to me.

I think SA-X makes the game for me. I like the concept a lot. I wish it were more open, you often have to wait till computer adam lets you open a door
i think ZM is really good, i usually put the two together. I for sure like both more than Super Metroid though, not that sm is bad, I just like the others better

is symphony of the night the best metroid game?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Super

Quote from: Zero on April 22, 2017, 05:43:06 AM
oh lawdy
Haha, just kiddin' bro.

I really do like how Fusion incorporated its story elements into the gameplay. It was definitely more linear than Super and ZM, but I felt that it worked well.

Zero

Quote from: Custom on April 23, 2017, 01:13:24 AM
I think SA-X makes the game for me. I like the concept a lot. I wish it were more open, you often have to wait till computer adam lets you open a door
i think ZM is really good, i usually put the two together. I for sure like both more than Super Metroid though, not that sm is bad, I just like the others better

is symphony of the night the best metroid game?

idk but i love SOTN

no shame, Zero Mission is great too.

Quote from: Super on April 23, 2017, 06:49:04 PM
Haha, just kiddin' bro.
I really do like how Fusion incorporated its story elements into the gameplay. It was definitely more linear than Super and ZM, but I felt that it worked well.

I think my biggest problem with Fusion is its Final Boss. Linearity in a game like that isn't the worst thing that could happen, I'd take a Fusion 2 over Fed Force in a heartbeat but you have to admit the lack of any real exploration sort of sucked.

oh and I actually laughed at your previous post, so no worries

Matt

Is it wrong that I've never played a Metroid game? I remember having Prime and Fusion, but outside of 10 minutes a piece, can't say I've really PLAYED one.

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Matt on April 30, 2017, 01:36:40 AM
Is it wrong that I've never played a Metroid game? I remember having Prime and Fusion, but outside of 10 minutes a piece, can't say I've really PLAYED one.
yup
whatever

Doodle

Other M.
What the intercourse  is wrong with you

I'm late, but I would've voted Zero Mission. One of my main complaints about Super is how slow and floaty you are, and I intercourse ing love how fast and fluid everything in ZM is. You're fast, wall-jumping is smooth, you can hang off of poop. It's great.
I also didn't mind the stealth poop at the end, but I might be in the minority there.
YEAH

Super

Quote from: Doodle on May 01, 2017, 11:10:40 PM
What the intercourse  is wrong with you

I'm late, but I would've voted Zero Mission. One of my main complaints about Super is how slow and floaty you are, and I intercourse ing love how fast and fluid everything in ZM is. You're fast, wall-jumping is smooth, you can hang off of poop. It's great.
I also didn't mind the stealth poop at the end, but I might be in the minority there.
Honestly I feel like ZM is essentially flawless. Loved every single aspect of the game.

Zero

Quote from: Super on May 01, 2017, 11:29:59 PM
Honestly I feel like ZM is essentially flawless. Loved every single aspect of the game.

I have one problem with it: It's on the GBA.

Other than that, its superior to Metroid 1, 2 and fusion in every way. Super feels like the more focused package to me. I get the floaty complaints, but they never bothered me personally.