News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

(For those of you who don?t know of what the Take-Mikazuchi, NOL, or anything else is, check this useful FAQ with a glossary of all Blazblue terms: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/958720/57598)

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

The year is 2203, September. It?s been nearly four years since the Take-Mikazuchi nearly destroyed Kagutsuchi city and the rest of the world. Ragna still continues on his quest to destroy the NOL while the bounty on his head still persists. Noboy knows where Terumi is or what he?s up to but there?s one thing that is assumed, he?s up to no good. Rumor has been spreading that there has been a new Saya clone who will be equipped with what it supposedly the strongest Murakumo armor yet. That is why my mom are here right now in Kagutsuchi. She thought this would all be over once the time loop was ended but she was wrong. We need to stop the production of the next Saya clone even if it means getting through the NOL to stop Terumi. Even though Terumi has obtained what he wants, he still wishes to unleash the Black Beast unto the world and send it back in time so it can cover the world in seithr and cause yet another time loop but we aren?t going to let that happen again. Not this time.

*****September 2nd, 2203. 120 days until the Take-Mikazuchi can fire again*****

Welcome to the GREATEST RP EVER!...well, at least Light and I think it is. Here?s the rules.

1)   The usual crap
2)   You may choose a character from the Blazblue game (except for Terumi, Kokonoe, Jubei, and Hakumen, they shall be controlled by us.  ) but you still have to make a character sheet.
3)   You may have up to 2 (or 3) characters.

There, now that that?s out of the way, on to the character sheet.

Name:
Species: (Human, Beast-man, Cyborg)
Appearance:
Bio:

My characters:

Name: Kokonoe
Species: Beast-Man
Appearance: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-11/art/bb-kokonoe.jpg
Bio: She is the child of Jubei and Nine , she is the greatest scientific mind of the
era.  She seems to have inherited some unique magical powers from her
mother.  She also has a pair of curious white marks on her forehead.
Kokonoe works for Sector Seven, though she seems to have her own agenda.

Name: M-59...well...that's what his mom calls him. He named himself Mark
Species: Beast-Man
Appearance: His hair is a deep blue and has blue ears with white tips. His eyes are a brights sky blue. His two tails are also blue that end with white tips. When he?s working in the lab with his mother, he wears a lab coat similar to hers while when he goes outside, he has a blue shirt with blue jeans and if you couldn?t already tell, he likes the color blue a lot.
Bio: He grew up mostly indoors in the lab his mother worked in. He got into science at a young age and knows more than most people do but tends not to show it unless in the lab. Outside, he?s just a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Growing up, he also idolizes Tager as the ?Coolest most awesome guy EVER!? He never knew who his father was but that doesn?t really bother him since his mother, despite her rude personality, his generally very kind to him.

Dr.Hobo2

Character List:

Character Name - Age: Occupation, Species (Screename)

Original Characters:

M-59/Mark - 15: Scientist, Beast-Man (Dr.Hobo2)
Carmelita "Karma" Evian - 23: Bounty Hunter, Beast-Woman (Sh0rTi)
Rena? Taylor (Not real name) - 19: Freelance Assassin, Human (Sh0rTi)
Marianna - 16: Human (Dog Food)
Joseph McHall - 14: NOL gone rogue, Cyborg (MagnumSonic)

Game Characters:

Kokonoe: Leader of Sector Seven, Beast-Woman (Dr.Hobo2)
Jubei: Beast-Man (Big Brother)
Taokaka: Vigilante of the Kaka Clan, Beast-Woman (Big Brother)
Jin Kisaragi: Major of the NOL, Human (Big Brother)
Noel Vermillion: Lieutenant of the NOL, Human (Dr.Hobo2)
Carl Clover - 13: Vigilante (MagnumSonic)

Light

More edit post, just in case.

Also, I claim Jubei. :U

Name: Taokaka
Species: Beast-man (Member of the Kaka clan)
Appearance: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/238/671949-taokaka_large.jpg
Bio: Born and raised in the lower levels of Kagutsuchi, Taokaka is a member of the Kaka Clan. Not much is known about this half cat, half woman creature, but she is for the most part playful and carefree. She is extremely forgetful and loves to spar. Get in the way of her food or friends, though, and she won't hold back.

EDIT: And, for the sake of plot...

Name: Jin Kisaragi
Species: Human
Appearance: http://pressthepsbutton.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/jin-kisaragi.jpg
Bio: Jin is the brother of Ragna the Bloodedge. Somehow twisted by Terumi's words, at an early age, Jin burnt down the church Ragna and his sister Saya were taking refuge in, stealing Saya and leaving Ragna for dead. Years past, and, not knowing what happened to Saya, Jin is now a major of the NOL. He has recently gone AWOL in the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi, perhaps in search of his brother, who has recently been reported as being seen breaking and entering into some of the Librariums...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

((Feh! Names are for chumps...*adds name*  >:())

"Um...hey, mom?" Mark said tugging on her labcoat.
"Yes M-59?" She replied keeping her eyes fixed on the computerscreen. Numbers streamed past at a fast rate and she observed it all.
"Mom...Don't call me that. I only go by that name when I'm working!" He said blushing a little. It didn't offend him, but it did embarase him. It was basically the equivalent of being called "huneybuns" or something else to that effect. "Anyways, I want to find Tao today. I'd promissed that I'd go play with her."
"Well, she's where she usually is, down where the rest of the Kaka clan." She said a tad bit annoyed by the obvious question. "Just make sure you get back for dinner."
"Okay! Bye mom!" He said as he ran out of the lab and headed toward where all the Kaka lived.

Light

"Zzz...Zzz..." Taokaka was sleeping on top of a hill; it was, in fact, the only hill in the entire lower levels that got sunlight. It was very warm, and a nice place for the Kaka-kittens to have fun at. Or, as Tao liked to use it for, relaxation. She continued to rest as the many kittens played around the area.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark aproached the village. "Well...She's probably at the hill, as usual." He then headed that way watching the Kaka children running around.

Light

Coincidentally, another being was making his way to the village at the same time. Jubei - one of the six heroes who saved the world from the Black Beast, and unknowingly (in a way) the grandfather of Mark - was slowly walking towards the Kaka Clan. He was great friends with the village elder, and was an idol to the younger kittens, in a way. Still quite a distance off, he sighed as he sat down on a nearby log, opening a jug of water and taking a sip.

Even the "most powerful creature on the world" needs to take a break every now and then, he thought, scoffing mentally at the quote. Who comes up with that stuff anyway? It's not like I even do anything with this "power" nowadays. He got back on his feet and continued his trek down to the village. No; I need to pass my knowledge down to the next generation. They'll know how to use this power. They're going to need it.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark walked up to Tao who was just laying there. "Hey Tao, how are you doing?" He said with a warm smile. The few people who knew him and Kokonoe were usually surprised at first that they were even related. Their appearance isn't what's in question though. It's their personalities. Despite the fact that Kokonoe is generally cold and rude to most everyone, Mark is a kind person who doesn't look down on other people. "I promised that I'd come play with you today, remember?"

Light

Tao continued to sleep, not seeming to hear Mark at all. She muttered something, as if she was in a dream. "Is that a cake you have, mister?... Tao would like some, nyao..." She turned over in her sleep, clawing at the air halfheartedly.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark sighed as he sat next to Tao. "Well...I really hate wasting time doing nothing," he said lying parallel to Tao except facing the other direction, "But I hate breaking a promise even more." I'll just take this time as 'vacation time...' He laid there enjoying the warmth of the sun. I can see why all the Kaka like to come here.

Light

Tao opened her eyes as she felt the presence of someone else lying down next to her. She reluctantly sat up, wiped her eyes, and yawned loudly. She looked drearily over at the person next to her. She instantly cheered up as she recognized the young man. "Oh, hi Tail Boy!" She said gleefully. "Did you come here to see Tao?"

Dr.Hobo2

Mark was jolted up in surprise at Tao. "Huh?...Oh, yeah." He stood back up and scratched behind his ear. "I promised I'd come here today, remeber?"

Light

"Meow?" She asked, tilting her head slightly, trying to remember the exact details of their last encounter. Unfortunately, all that came back to her mind were images of the food they ate.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark knew that asking her to remember was a futile task but he did so anyways just in hopes that maybe, one day, she would remember something other than what food she ate or when she took a nap. "Well, I'm here anyways to see you. So...what do you want to do?" He asked knowing that the answer would somehow be related to food, napping, or "playing."

Light

"How about we sleep and dream about playing and eating, meow?"

Tao looked up at the large crack in the sky in which she could see the world above, thinking. "...Tao isn't sure what we should do," she finally decided, lying back down in defeat. "Tao always chooses; Tail Boy should be able to choose today!"