Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Axis vs. Allies ( A WWII RP)

Started by Hero_of_Hyrule12, October 01, 2007, 08:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_of_Hyrule12

I need a new sig PM for details.

FearItself

I don't know. xD I don't know much about the actual ranks, I just know what happened in the war. xP

I'll go ahead and look up UK's uniforms.

Transient Link

Tsu

He leaned up against the cold metal internal flank of the plane transporting he and his troop to the hellish war between was was percieved to be the Germans against the world. Of course, that wasn't completely true, since Japan and Italy were also major players of the Axis forces. He, of course, was playing for the Allies. The United States of America, one of the two nations now known as Superpowers.

He pulled a half-full canteen from a knap-sack hooked to his Khaki uniform. He uncapped it, and took a swig, then put the canteen away. A cracked, used helmet hung from a strap around his neck, along with a small necktie. His hair was cut very short, nearly shaved, as was U.S. Army regulations. The patches on his uniform depicted his rank, position, and among other things such as his achievements in past military actions.

Damn this war. He felt he wasn't prepared to witness the horrible war crimes of Nazi Germany and the Jewish ghettos that were affected by it. No one in his troop was. they were all pretty quiet people, but you could notice how worried they were by the looks in their eyes. They say a man with a weapon is the bravest man alive, but that certianly wasn't the case here.

He thought back to his daughter back in Georgia. The bright eyed little 2-year-old without a single care in the world. What would happen to her if he didn't make it back? No. He had to survive. There was no other option. He had to see his daughter and wife's  smiling faces as he returned home on a job well done.

He clutched his M1 Garand Semi-Automatic.

Syker Luyez

I doubt this will get anywhere cuz it's got like...no structure...but might as well call dibs just in case.
~*WILL WRITE AND SUPPORT AN ORGANIZED ROLEPLAY REGULATIONS SYSTEM FOR THE SAKE OF GOOD, CLEAN ROLEPLAYING. WITH MY 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, THEY WILL HOPEFULLY BE ACKNOWLEDGED FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY.

SUPPORT ORGANIZED RULES, AND ROLEPLAYING WILL BECOME LESS TROUBLESOME AND MORE ENJOYABLE FOR US ALL*~

Triforce_Luigi