News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: zephilicious on October 23, 2013, 11:10:31 AM
Chances are the pokemon you played through the game with have the wrong nature and poop ivs, fixing their evs isn't going to do much.

Adamant Malamar, Modest Sylveon, and Timid Charizard aren't exactly poorly natured.

The Riddler

There is VERY little post game, friend safari, mewtwo, zygard. That's about it. Save your pokemon hunting til then

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on October 23, 2013, 12:45:40 PM
There is VERY little post game, friend safari, mewtwo, zygard. That's about it. Save your pokemon hunting til then

I'm aware.

lol no. I'm cool with the way I'm playing, thanks. I've caught them all every gen and at this point just want to play the game slower. There will still be dex entries for me to fill once I complete the game. Pokemon like Growlithe can only be obtained via Friend Safari or trading after all. Also the battle tower equivalent should keep me busy.

Sirwaddy

It's easier to farm for BP since you get 1 after each battle instead of 2 after seven, so I plan on spending my post-game time buying all the expensive stuff there.

Plus I'm also working on completing the Kalos dex. Only the new 70 guys, since come december I can transfer over the rest of the pokemon.

I also plant a lot of berries in that awesome garden place. It's minimal but I like the stuff I'm doing after beating the game. My only gripe is, like with New Leaf, I want to change my character's clothes almost daily, but there aren't many options for the guy that I like. But I've complained about that already.

Zero

Yeah. The hat store has had the same hats for me two days in a row.

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on October 23, 2013, 12:45:40 PM

There's a lot to do around the region; daily events in tons of towns, lots to do in Lumiose like detective missions and restaurant battles, etc.

The actual post-game area is tiny, but Kalos as a whole still has plenty to do.

The Riddler

I hated Gardevoir for the longest time

but now i can't stop laughing at her

Custom

that's hella old bruh
i still love gardevior but not for the weird sex reasons

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler

new to me

people ruined aegislash for me already too. there's like four ways to look at him.

Custom

i still just see it as a sword holding a shield and not any of the weird things they drew on there
i dunno

Zero

Quote from: Custom on October 23, 2013, 07:15:41 PM
i still just see it as a sword holding a shield and not any of the weird things they drew on there
i dunno

idk they're just goofing around they know what it really is

just like with gardevoir. I doubt Rob actually thinks Gardevoir looks like that.

The Riddler

obviously

but once you see it that way its hard to not see it

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on October 23, 2013, 07:33:55 PM
obviously

but once you see it that way its hard to not see it

not really because that is not what it is but if that's the way your brain works...

The Riddler

Custom

yeah but i just constantly unsee it do you really look at the kfc guy and think that's a tiny body
i only see it when i look at these images telling me to see it and then it goes back tot he way it was before
I don't even see the james bond one the hand is too far forward