News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

NSFCD Class Picture 2010

Started by The Riddler, July 19, 2010, 02:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

We used to do this at an old forum I visited, and I think this would be a cool idea for GoldEagle. Basically, we take a class picture, like this:

[spoiler=56k Warning lol][/spoiler]

And edit our heads onto it, like this (shut the intercourse  up its a crude mock-up, someone with Photoshop will need to help to make this look good):

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I'm thinking this class picture is enough, 28 people?  If we need more, we'll find another image.
Call the body you'd like, and call it. Post a picture of yourself that would be easy to edit onto this. Goofy faces are fine, but make sure there is nothing on your face that would look weird when cropped out (like hands).

Mack, maybe you can finally give us your face for this. We should surprise Silver and put one on for him, he and Mack can be the teachers.

If you really don't want your face to be known, then I guess you can't be in the photo. Maybe you can put on a non-obstructive mask.

Claim your spot, but if I can't make it work with your picture, take a new one or get moved over.

Top Row:
[reserved for admin] Riddler KJ Light Shorti Totla Red ThirdKoopa Silverhunter Silver

Middle Row:
Shujinco Spud Mystic Skymyl Rius Nayrman Skelator BFB

Bottom Row:
Zovi Bluaki IceFlinger JrDude Kianglo TitusAndrocinus Rayquarian Magnum Jato

buttlord420

Quote from: It's ROBBIE! on July 19, 2010, 02:06:54 AM
We used to do this at an old forum I visited, and I think this would be a cool idea for GoldEagle. Basically, we take a class picture, like this:

[spoiler=56k Warning lol][/spoiler]

And edit our heads onto it, like this (shut the intercourse  up its a crude mock-up, someone with Photoshop will need to help to make this look good):

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I'm thinking this class picture is enough, 28 people?  If we need more, we'll find another image.
Call the body you'd like, and call it. Post a picture of yourself that would be easy to edit onto this. Goofy faces are fine, but make sure there is nothing on your face that would look weird when cropped out (like hands).

Mack, maybe you can finally give us your face for this. We should surprise Silver and put one on for him, he and Mack can be the teachers.

If you really don't want your face to be known, then I guess you can't be in the photo. Maybe you can put on a non-obstructive mask.
>56k warning
Uh people still use dial up? :U

The Riddler

Quote from: SilverHunter35 on July 19, 2010, 02:12:53 AM
>56k warning
Uh people still use dial up? :U
It was a joke :3 It's a big intercourse ing picture.

The Riddler

I'm gonna be editing the heads on with GIMP. It's not as easy as photoshop, but it'll do.
If someone can do better, go ahead and speak up.
Ladies and gents with long hair, if you take a pic with your hair over your shoulders, I can edit you onto the female bodies easier. Some of the female bodies are ambiguous enough to use guys.

Did me and Silver so far. Made him the man teacher cause it flowed better.
Updated:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The Riddler

[spoiler=Now with ThirdKoopa][/spoiler]

But I think he should take a happier picture.

Thirdkoopa

I approve

but if you guys really want me to take another pic i can do that.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

JrDude

menextmenextplox
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: JrDude φ on July 19, 2010, 04:30:18 AM
menextmenextplox
Find me a picture. The more recent, the better.

JrDude

I am about to put up some pics on the Pic thread. Pick one of them.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

[spoiler=now with creepy mexican JrDude.][/spoiler]

:3

jatoskep

I call Judith. (the sexy one in the blue second to the left on the bottom row)

The Seventh

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=280877&id=100000577591516&fbid=138849832810936

If that's too angled, I call the kid in the black hooded sweatshirt on the top row.
meh

Kayo

I want 2nd row, 6th from left. That kid in the black shirt.

I'll find a pic later.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Found a pic ヽ(' ▽' )ノ !

[spoiler][/spoiler]
meh

Macawmoses

You kids. The one I was in on NS2 required Sakura's art and nothing more!