News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Weed. . .

Started by Missingno6, May 21, 2010, 08:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

I actually wouldn't be surprised if a few people stopped smoking weed if it was legalized. People wouldn't feel like rebels if they were smoking something legal. But even if it did skyrocket, it wouldn't be enough to make a dent in tobacco profits, considering they are two distinct things. By your logic, people would stop drinking too. Either way, that conspiracy theory was dumb.

But this stopped being fun a while ago. I'm going to stop now. I suggest you do to.

Allegretto

It's NOT a conspiracy theory. I said some people would stop smoking tobacco and the tobacco industry would lose money.

This is TRUE it is a FACT.

If weed were legalized as I said the NEW generation of smokers would most likely smoke weed over Tobacco, if someone was not addicted to it. Then they would go straight to Weed. I make this assumption based on why people start to smoke cigarettes in the first place. To get that light headed feeling, to feel calm. Or maybe because they were pressured into doing it from there friends.

Weed would become more popular than cigarettes. Not right away, but after a decade or two a noticeable difference would start to occur.

This is my opinion. And I would be willing to bet that it's true.

tibar21

Quote from: Cornwad on June 13, 2010, 07:23:57 PM
I actually wouldn't be surprised if a few people stopped smoking weed if it was legalized. People wouldn't feel like rebels if they were smoking something legal. But even if it did skyrocket, it wouldn't be enough to make a dent in tobacco profits, considering they are two distinct things. By your logic, people would stop drinking too. Either way, that conspiracy theory was dumb.

But this stopped being fun a while ago. I'm going to stop now. I suggest you do to.
a lot of people feel like rebels when they smoke cigarettes because of the whole anti-smoking movement. I'm sure the same would apply to weed if it were legalized.
and if it were legalized, tobacco companies would lose profits. People would choose to start smoking weed intead of starting to smoke cigarettes because growing weed is cheaper & easier than forking over all that money for a pack of cigarettes.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Keeta

this thread is intercourse in lol

fact of the matter is that weed is for angsty kids

trying to defend it just because you havent outgrown it yet is almost as bad as trying to defend nickelback as a good band

btw, nobody will ever give a poop about your high school GPA after you get into college and halo will not be there to give you a career

grow up ;)
Majora's Mask Single Segment: 2:04

Other things to brag about: none

JrDude

Wow, I can't believe I read this whole thread, I could've read everything on page 3 or something.

You guys are saying the same intercourse ing things over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Keep going, I wanna see how long this can go, Light + Zero + Corn Vs. Pothead + Personwhojustsayswhatthepotheadsays
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: Nik on June 13, 2010, 07:56:15 PM
People would choose to start smoking weed intead of starting to smoke cigarettes because growing weed is cheaper & easier than forking over all that money for a pack of cigarettes.

I've already countered this argument. Not getting back into it.

At any rate, this is just intercourse ing ridiculous.

The only thing that's come of this thread is that I've developed a very deep respect for Cornwad, who seems to be the only one actually using his brain.

God this thread makes me facepalm so hard

Totla

WEED IS AWESOME YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

tibar21

i just wanna say that i never denied that weed is bad for you. All i'm saying is that it doesn't make any sense how weed is illegal while cigarettes and alcohol are legal, even though they are worse for you. It's not logical. Thats why i came to the conclusion that health obviously is not the reason why weed is illegal. I hate seeing it when people are against weed just because its illegal and they don't even question why, they just go along  with what they are told.

A lot of people disagree with me, but thats ok its their loss.
I'm just gonna go ahead and break the barrier by questioning authority and not being a vagina-y. ;)

Cornwad

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 14, 2010, 12:15:38 AM
Keep going, I wanna see how long this can go, Light + Zero + Corn Vs. Pothead + Personwhojustsayswhatthepotheadsays

Nah, I officially gave up. At this point Pothead and Personwhojustsayswhatthepotheadsays have let this thing go on too long. Their own stubbornness keeps them from admitting they're wrong after all of this, and I can't blame them. This is really embarrassing for them.

tibar21

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 14, 2010, 12:15:38 AM
Wow, I can't believe I read this whole thread, I could've read everything on page 3 or something.

You guys are saying the same intercourse ing things over and over and over and over and over and over again.

i don't say what someone else says i have my own opinion. you guys are just saying that cause you disagree with me, which quite honestly is pretty low.
I made it clear that my opinion on weed is based on my own experiences. I never said that I endorsed the hemp/lumber reasoning. If you would actually read my reasoning, you should be able to understand it - its very simple and based on logic and common sense.

Totla

You're all idiots and shut up.
No, seriously.

JrDude

Quote from: Totla on June 14, 2010, 05:20:44 PM
You're all idiots and shut up.
No, seriously.
I'm done.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Totla

Missingno6

Damn, this thread grew while I was gone.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .