Consoles
27 (79.4%)
PCs
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Hiei

Quote from: Riosan on February 12, 2008, 04:09:48 AM
oh jesus

Well, I meet the recommended requirements (minus Assassin's Creed's 3GB of RAM...which I'm probably going to get 4GB anyways), but I don't have Crossfire.

L10

spend a lil on a good PC and getz emulators.....but i get newer systems such as the wii...so both...i rather PC though
0o!f

Lotos

QueenoftheRings

I cannot choose either. For myself, it's an equal balance between the two.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

extraz

a fully tricked out PC is better than any console.....but that usually costs thousands upon thousands of dollars and more to keep it up to date.....

so unless you got a custom gaming rig, consoles are the way to go.

Hiei

Quote from: extraz on February 12, 2008, 04:12:19 PM
a fully tricked out PC is better than any console.....but that usually costs thousands upon thousands of dollars and more to keep it up to date.....

Not always...my rig in total is probably about ~$700-800, but I can run most anything. It's when you start going into the uber 1920x1200 displays, SLi/Crossfire, and liquid cooling you reach the uber 2000 dollar machine.

Mystic

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Hiei on February 12, 2008, 06:45:53 PM
Quote from: extraz on February 12, 2008, 04:12:19 PM

Not always...my rig in total is probably about ~$700-800, but I can run most anything. It's when you start going into the uber 1920x1200 displays, SLi/Crossfire, and liquid cooling you reach the uber 2000 dollar machine.
I plan on looking into a monitor that size, but I'm not paying too much for a card to run it at that. I've seen 35 dollar cards that run at that size too.

Of course, they suck ass, but it's not for games.

W4W1

I play consoles but if I had a good gaming PC, I'd play more PC games

Wexx

Quote from: Waveburner on February 11, 2008, 05:26:55 PM
Consoles the most for sure.
Every so often I play emulated games on my PC, but, I hate using the keyboard.
Which is why you get one of those $10 USB controllers, so good :)

I LOVE Console games, but on the PC you have more freedom and multiplayer features. 

ombsz

Consoles, PC games always frustrate me(I have a bad computer)

Helios

With the decline of excellent PC RPGs, I find myself playing a console more now days.

ToonLink