News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Club Nintendo's Rank and Current Money - Post 'em

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 26, 2010, 07:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

I have Platinum Rank with 670 coins. What about yours?

Post, please.

MoS

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on April 26, 2010, 08:02:18 PM
Whats a club nintendo?
Ouch, I'm surprised you don't know.

Club Nintendo is technically an online store branch of Nintendo where you enter pin numbers of Nintendo-exclusive games to get coins, which you can save up to exchange them for neat stuff from the online store.

dawnwolfNxhoj

hmm, starting out.., but i'm about halfway to the 300 point rank. I'd probably be farther, but I'm gonna need to either find theose pin# cards, or find the pin somewhere on the game case.

The Riddler

I'm too lazy to check but I'm pretty sure I don't have any status anymore. I was Gold in the last... semester? Whatever you call it.

I cheat though. I go to Gamestop and open up the Nintendo cases and steal the registration codes.

Gwen Khan

Mystic

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 28, 2010, 05:09:07 PM
I'm too lazy to check but I'm pretty sure I don't have any status anymore. I was Gold in the last... semester? Whatever you call it.

I cheat though. I go to Gamestop and open up the Nintendo cases and steal the registration codes.
GOOD IDEA

brb

The Riddler

Quote from: Classic Luigi on April 28, 2010, 05:57:42 PM
GOOD IDEA

brb
They'll realize you're walking out with them, so the best way to do it is open it like you're curious about the manual, and use your camera phone to snap a pic of the code.

Mystic

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 28, 2010, 05:59:54 PM
They'll realize you're walking out with them, so the best way to do it is open it like you're curious about the manual, and use your camera phone to snap a pic of the code.
That was my idea sir :3

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Macawmoses

Platinum with 7xx. I still have surveys to do though.

Lotos

Shit poop poop!  Does anyone know the cutoff date for when they reset the ranks?  I still need to enter Pokemon HG/SS, Pikmin (New Play Controls), WarioWare: DIY, and possibly NSMB Wii.  I have gold already, but I want platinum.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Lotos on May 02, 2010, 02:26:57 PM
Shit poop poop!  Does anyone know the cutoff date for when they reset the ranks?  I still need to enter Pokemon HG/SS, Pikmin (New Play Controls), WarioWare: DIY, and possibly NSMB Wii.  I have gold already, but I want platinum.
I think I heard it resets in June or July.

Lotos

Never mind.  I got platinum status with 790 points :)

I still have HG, NSMB Wii, and Pikmin New Play Controls surveys that I'm saving for the next Club Nintendo year.  Then to order Game & Watch Collection 2!  (keeping it sealed so I can possibly sell it at a higher price in a decade or two).

Lotos

I'm back at 190 and it's only day 1 of the new Club Nintendo year :silversmile: