News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

New Feature Ideas?

Started by JrDude, April 24, 2009, 06:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I've had ideas for a long time, but always forgot to post them, well I remembered now!
Anyway, what are some features you'd like to see in Future Pokémon games?

--------------

[spoiler=My Ideas]I for one want "special" Pokémon, what I mean by that is, why only different looks with Gender and Shiny? Why should Spinda get all the fun of being an individual in it's species? I think there should be special looks for some Pokémon, and by that I mean, sometimes find a Pokémon who looks different than usual. An example would be from the Anime (old because I don't watch new ones), the Pink Butterfree that Ash's Butterfree fell for, for a long time I thought that the pink was it's shiny form, but I checked up on that, and nope. Also Red Gyarados, though the red one is it's shiny now, in the anime, it wasn't originally it's shiny color, just a different color like the Butterfree. But color isn't the only thing that should  have differences happen, you know the Pichu brothers? one was regular and one had some hair up on it's head, a cool feature that would be for some Pichu. And also, the Crystal Onix (or maybe it was diamond, idk), an Onix in the anime that wasn't made of regular rocks, it was made from crystals/diamonds.
I'm not saying to make 30 different looks per pokémon, my idea is to have some Pokémon have special looks, and not just the ones from the anime.

Another idea I have is to catch Pokémon, but as a favor for someone or something. This is what popped up in my head: Little Girl: "Hey mister/lady, my Growlith (maybe with some little girl nickname) saw a Pachirisu and chased it off, now I can't find him, can you help me? ... You will? Thank you!! Oh, and please don't hurt him!" so you go in the wild and find it (without hurting it, it would be like the Safari Zone, except more Pokéball options, no bait, and a Pokémon would be out for him to attack [probably only knows Growl, and/or Roar]), and maybe the Growlith can have a special look too, like maybe a collar or handkerchief thingy around his neck.
And that wouldn't be the only one, that's just the one that popped up in my head.

Another idea I had is kinda pointless, but an idea. When you battle someone, the trainers don't always throw a Pokéball for their Pokémon, sometimes it's an Ultra ball, or Heal Ball, or something of the sort.

The different balls from G/S/C being available again, not necessarily the same method, but returned.

I have more ideas, but I don't remember them atm.[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Friendly Hostile

Less features.  I think they bog down the games.