News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Death Note: Afterlife

Started by Flying Chickens, October 30, 2007, 09:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Five years since the conclusion of the original Death Note's conclusion. Light Yagami is long dead and the years of Kiras reign has been pushed to the back of everyones' mind. Near and the taskforce are investigating a mass-murderer, when Matsuda dies of a heart attack. Everyone watches helplessly as he dies, thinking it's just an accident. Near is suddenly hit by a car and the task-force thinks of one thing, Kira. Thousands of deaths begin happening all around the world, leaving no doubt in their minds that this is indeed Kira. But each one seems different, each having a unique style of killing from the others. The conclusion is that Kiras' have begun appearing all over the world, passing judgement onto criminals, or furthering their own personal gain. Wammy's house releases every one of the people fit to become L's heir, hoping to stop the killings once again.

In this RP, you control either a Kira or an investigator, or both. If you are an investigator, your role is to find the Kiras'. If you are a Kira, your role is to try and kill the investigating team. Please make sure with the person who you are about to kill/capture that it is okay. You may make up to three characters if one is killed.

You are all human.

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Rules: -Please use punctation, spelling, and grammar to the best of your ability. Type in complete sentences, use capitals for proper nouns and whatnot, and use quotes around speech (no asterisks ** around actions, either.).
-You cannot kill someone whos name and face you do not know.
-No god-modding.
-You cannot make yourself automatically be onto one of the Kira's, you must do something that would lead you to the suspect, and it must be supported by facts as to what the Kira has done.
-Each Kira will have a god of death. You cannot make this person find a name for you, or kill the person, as they are just there and not on your side or the investigators side.

Character Profile:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Bio/History:

Role: (Kira or Investigator)

Shinigami: (If Kira.)

Shinigami Name:

Shinigami Appearance:

Shinigami Personality:

Shinigami Gender:

If you wish to make a Kira character and an investigator, please make seperate profiles.
Love is allowed, but keep it at PGXIII or below.

Characters:

Flying Chickens

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 30, 2007, 09:36:30 PM
What is a Shinigami?
A Shinigami is a god of death.

The one in the back is the Shinigami.

Triforce_Luigi

Name:Lux Ranna
Role:Investigator
Bio: His father was killed in a car accident. He suspected the Kiras and vowed to avenge his father. He is untrusting and cold.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 30, 2007, 09:43:34 PM
Name:Lux Ranna
Role:Investigator
Bio: His father was killed in a car accident. He suspected the Kiras and vowed to avenge his father. He is untrusting and cold.
Damn, I forgot appearance.
Uhh...
Must do that now.

Triforce_Luigi

Oops.
Appearance: A blue shirt and jeans. Ice blue eyes and dark hair. He also has a denim jacket.

Flying Chickens

T_L, you are accepted.

Name: Nik Marrellus

Personality: Likes to joke around. In likeness to the original L., he often sits with his knees flat against the floor touching eachother. He was one of the top students of Wammy's House, and is desperate to prove he is L.'s heir. He loves to eat sweets, especially chocolate, and uses drawings for examples.

Appearance: Has naturally white hair that is somewhat bushy. He wears a pair of grey cargo pants and a white long sleeved shirt. His eyes are green and he often is smiling.

Bio: None

Role: Investigator

Triforce_Luigi

You like chocolate alot, don't you?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 30, 2007, 10:05:57 PM
You like chocolate alot, don't you?
Very much so. I'm going to bed now, goodnight.

7Deadly$ins

Being a total DN nerd, I would just like to say that if you allow there to be more than 6 Death Notes, I will be very sad.

Death Note
How to Use it
XLIX

- Only 6 Death Note are allowed to exist at a time in the human world. Of course, the Death Note that the god of death owns does not count. This means only 6 gods of death that have passed their Death Note to humans can stay in the human world.

--

I don't know if you knew this or not, or if you even care to be this specific. Just thought I'd point it out.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Flying Chickens

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on October 31, 2007, 03:32:00 AM
Being a total DN nerd, I would just like to say that if you allow there to be more than 6 Death Notes, I will be very sad.

Death Note
How to Use it
XLIX

- Only 6 Death Note are allowed to exist at a time in the human world. Of course, the Death Note that the god of death owns does not count. This means only 6 gods of death that have passed their Death Note to humans can stay in the human world.

--

I don't know if you knew this or not, or if you even care to be this specific. Just thought I'd point it out.
I did. I'm a total DN nerd myself. I actually realized as I was falling asleep that I forgot the rules of the DN. Thanks for the posting, and I wasn't planning on making six.

Triforce_Luigi