ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

AP Courses

Started by Java, March 28, 2010, 07:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

Quote from: Java on April 30, 2010, 05:11:39 AM
Are you taking AP World History?

My teacher did as much as he could, but he pretty much told us to learn from World War I to now on our own.
Nah, American. I get to guess what Carter's economic principles were and all that come test time.

Mikoyan

Quote from: Arcane Saiph on April 16, 2010, 03:29:42 PM
Next year I'm taking AP Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Government, AP Economics, and hopefully AP Astrophysics if my school gets the funding for it. I'm only worried about AP Gov for next year, but the rest should be cake.
Does AP Astrophysics even exist? It's not turning up on AP Central.

My AP Comparative is this Monday, Calculus is on Wednesday, APUSH is on Friday, Biology is on Monday, and Psychology is Tuesday ffffffffff ;_;

DSGamer3002

Quote from: Mikoyan on April 30, 2010, 04:19:38 PM
Does AP Astrophysics even exist? It's not turning up on AP Central.

My AP Comparative is this Monday, Calculus is on Wednesday, APUSH is on Friday, Biology is on Monday, and Psychology is Tuesday ffffffffff ;_;

That's what my teacher said it would be, but I guess it'd just be normal astrophysics if that's the case. Or I just mis-heard him wrong.

Java

Quote from: Cornwad on April 30, 2010, 03:14:39 PM
Nah, American. I get to guess what Carter's economic principles were and all that come test time.
AP US H is on Friday, just so you know.

Rayquarian

My first test is AP Stats on Tuesday, then AP Calculus Wednesday, AP Biology Monday, and AP Englsih Wednesday.  And after that, I'm done with school.

Cornwad

Quote from: Java on April 30, 2010, 07:10:39 PM
AP US H is on Friday, just so you know.
Right, I have another thing on Thursday. I keep getting the two dates mixed up. Let's hope I remember when I have to actually take it.

Mikoyan

Quote from: Cornwad on April 30, 2010, 09:59:29 PM
Right, I have another thing on Thursday. I keep getting the two dates mixed up. Let's hope I remember when I have to actually take it.
It's a good thing APUSH hardly tests anything beyond the 1970s. Apparently it's "too new" for AP or something...

Rayquarian

Today is AP Statistics.  I hope I do well, but considering how little our teacher taught us, I might not.  I've been self-teaching myself stats for a while now.

RX-78-2

I just took my Government and Politics exam on Monday. If I passed, it was just barely. I studied a lot though, although--given more time and the right materials--I would've/could've/should've studied more.

My English "Language and Composition" exam is on the 12th. I'm not worried at all though, as it's a strong subject of mine. Besides, the critical reading, grammar, and vocab stuff on the SAT was easy. I just wish I'd had more time for the essay. I hope I get a decent amount for the AP exam.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Level_9_Chao

Quote from: Rayquarian on May 04, 2010, 04:27:45 AM
Today is AP Statistics.  I hope I do well, but considering how little our teacher taught us, I might not.  I've been self-teaching myself stats for a while now.

How do you think you did? I answered like 25 multiple choice, but the free response about the cars I had no idea.

My goal's a 3 which is all I need, so hopefully... Maybe...
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Java

This week's AP tests are officially over.

Did you take any this week?
If so, how do you think you did?

I took Spanish and US History this week.
Neither was particularly difficult. I feel better about History though.

Cornwad

Some of those AP questions were really dumb. Like the soup question. I saw Ronald Reagan there at least 3 times, and no Lincoln, Washington, or Jackson, leading me to believe that Reagan is the most important president of all time.

Java

Quote from: Cornwad on May 07, 2010, 04:32:11 PM
Some of those AP questions were really dumb. Like the soup question. I saw Ronald Reagan there at least 3 times, and no Lincoln, Washington, or Jackson, leading me to believe that Reagan is the most important president of all time.
There was one on Jackson, I believe.
I just can't remember what it was.

Now that you mention it, there really was NOTHING on Lincoln or Washington.
You can technically argue that the first options for essays essentially had to deal with the two of them, but I don't think I mentioned Washington in the Revolutionary War essay (I was running out of time! I can't pace myself well.). :-x

DSGamer3002

I bombed the multiple choice and bullpoopted all of the free-response. Woohoo ready for a 2...  :(

Level_9_Chao

Quote from: Arcane Saiph on May 07, 2010, 06:28:07 PM
I bombed the multiple choice and bullpoopted all of the free-response. Woohoo ready for a 2...  :(

I felt MISERABLE after both AP Euro and US, answered maybe half the MCs, essays were mostly BS. I got a 4 on both.

AP tests grade easier than you think; it's not like they hand out grades either, but you'll probably be okay. Don't worry.  =3
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.