News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What's your current Steam display name?

Started by Silverhawk79, December 16, 2008, 02:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

What is your current Steam display name? That is, the one that appears in-game. Also, any story behind it?
Mine's [NSF] Wilver the Lag Pyro. Wilver because someone typoed my name as Wilver and I thought it was funny. Lag Pyro because I seem to lag a lot, and I'm Pyro a lot of the time. In TF2, obviously.
k post yours

Spud

[I can has NSF brownie]EvilSpud
I changed it from: Evi1Spud > [I can has clan tag]Evi1Spud > [I can has NSF tag]EvilSpud > [I can has NSF brownie]EvilSpud
*> denotes name change.

Link3588

Watch at about 3:10 (in the first vid) to see the The Shrub Patrol for the first time in Armed and Dangerous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIl2xdrOX20&feature=channel_page
KEEP AWAY FROM THAT FLOWER CIVILIAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYRml8zZ8BU&feature=channel_page

Hishipi

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 16, 2008, 02:29:44 PM
What is your current Steam display name? That is, the one that appears in-game. Also, any story behind it?
Mine's [NSF] Wilver the Lag Pyro. Wilver because someone typoed my name as Wilver and I thought it was funny. Lag Pyro because I seem to lag a lot, and I'm Pyro a lot of the time. In TF2, obviously.
k post yours

I believe it was Daft Pink that called you Wilver. :P

and mines Hishipi because....uh
~Hishipi

Light

[NSF] El-ahrairah. The first part because of the site, and the latter is the name of a fictional character from Watership Down.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Mario583

Mario583.

404: Story not existent.......never was.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: LightningSword on December 18, 2008, 12:57:29 PM
[NSF] El-ahrairah. The first part because of the site, and the latter is the name of a fictional character from Watership Down.
That's who he is :0).

|brb.u|Darklink is mine.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

RevolutionSoldier

RevolutionSoldier the same as my name here. I try to use one of the same two user names everywhere.
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

Ultimate Umbreon

Brett9001.
My first name in real life is Brett, and 9001 is the first thing that came to mind.

Jono2

Biff Tannen, though I'm usually "Boris, Overlord of All Acorns.".

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Pachuri

[1337団]Poringclock(<)

[1337団] IS MY COOL ASS CLAN I MADE THAT HAS LIKE 2 OF MY FRIENDS IN IT AND PORINGCLOCK IS MY CLOCKCrew CHARACTER BECAUSE IM COOL

DDantas

Im in ur base cappin ur c_point.

I think it's funny, and it is when I cap the point :^U.

Psilocybin

Daft Pink

Quote from: Hishipi on December 18, 2008, 12:48:06 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 16, 2008, 02:29:44 PM
k post yours

I believe it was Daft Pink that called you Wilver. :P

and mines Hishipi because....uh
Yup, it was me. And I'm Daft Pink because Silver suggested it back when I wanted a name change, and I kept it ever since. :3

Mario583