<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dinosaur King

Started by Viewtifulboy, November 06, 2007, 12:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Geno on November 07, 2007, 12:47:41 PM
Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 07, 2007, 12:46:14 PM
I have a chicago typewriter, a infinite rocket launcher, and a handcannon fully upgraded.  YOU won't get far. >:(
You don't play RE4. If you aren't allowed to watch TV14 shows you won't be able to play RE4 unless your parents are dumbs***s too.

Stop trying to impress us.

no.  I can't watch TVMA shows.  My mom and dad think I'm old engough for M-games.  Besides, I don't play for the blood, I play for the action!

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Tahrann on November 07, 2007, 01:42:52 PM
Quote from: RedMage on November 07, 2007, 01:19:10 PM
Quote from: Tahrann on November 07, 2007, 12:53:39 PM
Quote from: RedMage on November 07, 2007, 12:50:43 PM
Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 07, 2007, 12:34:39 PM
No!  You shall not hurt Phuuz!  You shall not! :robotangry: I'll kill you if that's the only way to stop you!  you can kill Al Kahn but you can NEVER KILL PHUUZ! :robotangry: :robotangry:

The battle begins.

*Viewtiful walks into tripwire* *sets off grenade* *paints the walls a dark shade of red*

That was short.

It was a 1hit KO.

*shoots producers* *laughs maniacally*

*uses Eneru's secret attack* http://youtube.com/watch?v=htcVrS66JjA

Geno

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 07, 2007, 04:22:49 PM
I have a chicago typewriter, a infinite rocket launcher, and a handcannon fully upgraded.  YOU won't get far. >:(
You don't play RE4. If you aren't allowed to watch TV14 shows you won't be able to play RE4 unless your parents are dumbs***s too.

no.  I can't watch TVMA shows.  My mom and dad think I'm old engough for M-games.  Besides, I don't play for the blood, I play for the action!
Yet you can't watch Death note because it's TV14.

Just try to watch some good Anime.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 07, 2007, 04:22:49 PM

Nooo.
You play for the nudity. I play for the action.
Just kidding you.
I play for the action too, but my parents don't let me get most of the stuff... >_>

Viewtifulboy

Yeah.  Like my favorite part.  Leon pins Salazar's hand to the wall and then the Verdugo just pulls it out and throws it like a dart.  And then *whunk!* I dodge it.  Ir when I do all the acrobatic stuff.

DSWiiMaster42

GOD would you please quit flaming Viewtifulboy? Dinosaur King sounds pretty bad, but I've watched the English dubs of Sonic X, Kirby, Megaman NT, and other shows dubbed by 4Kids and I think they're pretty good. I haven't seen the Japanese versions. But I have to agree the Pokemon Anime sucks though. I really want to see the Viewtiful Joe Anime.

Now please stop this argument. I'm getting tired of it. And what is this "Phuzz" thing?

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Zovistograt

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on November 08, 2007, 10:33:09 AM
GOD would you please quit flaming Viewtifulboy?  Dinosaur King sounds pretty bad, but I've watched the English dubs of Sonic X, Kirby, Megaman NT, and other shows dubbed by 4Kids and I think they're pretty good. I haven't seen the Japanese versions. But I have to agree the Pokemon Anime sucks though. I really want to see the Viewtiful Joe Anime.

Now please stop this argument. I'm getting tired of it. And what is this "Phuzz" thing?

in order of sentences:

That's probably not going to happen anytime soon, because of his reputation.  That's your opinion.  AH!...that's why you like the 4kids dubs: you haven't seen the originals, so go watch them.  Go right ahead, I'm not stopping you.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tahrann

GOD would you please quit flaming Viewtifulboy? Dinosaur King sounds pretty bad, but I've watched the English dubs of Sonic X, Kirby, Megaman NT, and other shows dubbed by 4Kids and I think they're pretty good. I haven't seen the Japanese versions. But I have to agree the Pokemon Anime sucks though. I really want to see the Viewtiful Joe Anime.

Megaman was on WB. And I miss that show, brings me back to the old days of megaman...

And yes, pokemon anime sucks
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Tahrann on November 08, 2007, 11:52:33 AM

Megaman was on WB. And I miss that show, brings me back to the old days of megaman...

And yes, pokemon anime sucks
It was on WB, but dubbed by 4Kids.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Viewtifulboy

here's the trailor http://youtube.com/watch?v=axD8pVS4hs0

as for Phuuz.  They're god.  The have dubbed the best dubbed anime I've ever seen in my life.  Icluding Viewtiful Joe.

Tahrann

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 08, 2007, 05:44:32 PM

here's the trailor http://youtube.com/watch?v=axD8pVS4hs0

as for Phuuz.  They're god.  The have dubbed the best dubbed anime I've ever seen in my life.  Icluding Viewtiful Joe.

That doesn't mean anything for us normal people.

Viewtifulboy

It's on 4KidsTV today at 9:30!  Watch it then. ;)

Tahrann

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 10, 2007, 07:26:50 AM
It's on 4KidsTV today at 9:30!  Watch it then. ;)

I view sleep as more importand than 4kids