ART MAKES MY HANDS BLEED. {Vive's doodles}

Started by Vive/Scarffle, August 19, 2008, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vive/Scarffle

YEAH. I HAVE TO CAUSE I WANTS ATTENTION. 83

Art contestsu.

Art request in Lucky Star Style.

Outline of my dream avi.

My current Avatar Lucky Star Style as well.

Art contestsu. I'm not sure about your rules on nudity/half naked... So I'll go back and check the rules. @n@;;;

Chibi couple of my angelic avatar and a friend.

My current avi in my anime style.

My old angelic avi in my anime style.

Recent to Old. But all where from the past 2 months or less.
Oh, and if you're working why its signed "ScarffleGirl". That is my username on Gaia. :]

Chloroform?

By the power invested in me, I deem these drawings really good.

I have a lot of power invested in me.

Vive/Scarffle

Why thank you ever so much, Tory!!
Maybe I will post some of my traditional art. I still have a long way to go on photoshop.

SkyMyl

Awesome! Can't wait to see some more of your work. ;D

Silverhawk79

Level_9_Chao

Hay I remember you.

Drawing pretty well, as always. =D
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Kaso

Vive/Scarffle

MasterYoungLink: Thank you~

Silverhawk79: Nope. It's someone avatar from GaiaOnline. And in Lucky Star anime style. 8]

Level_9_Chao: OH ELLOW. I remember you too! 83. And lol. Yeah, my drawing/coloring has improved since last time. I'm starting to get used to my wacom now. x]

Kaso: NUUU. @w@ I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE BLEEDING.

Vive/Scarffle

I checked your guy's set of rules. And it has nothing on double posting.
So I will, as you say, double post for more artwork. If there is any problems and I have missed a double posting rule. Just let me know.

I'm doing an auction with 19 other people. And the name of the auction is "Bubble Tea", or as the Chinese call it, "Boba". {Note that Vive is in fact full asian and part chinese so she will be calling it, Boba.} And so for the theme we are making a banner of ourselves with all of our different styles for the art auction. And my flavor is, "Lychee". {Lychee is an asian fruit that is quite nummy. I'm not sure how to describe it so you guys will have to find out on your own.} And so yeah. That's the story behind this.

Quick art trade.

My devilish sig.

Commission.

Zovistograt

These are amazing ^_^

Also, your LS-style avy looks like Yuu-chan :3
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kaso

You draw better than the majority of the drawing and cartooning/anime clubs at my school. ^v^

And lychee is made of awesome.

Vive/Scarffle

Zovistograt: Thank you~ <3. I have no clue who that is, I just kinda looked through some pictures to get the styling in my head and draw. @w@ So it's possible it looks kinda like one of the characters on there... Lol.

Kaso: Hehe. nvn. AND YES. 83! OMG I LOVE LYCHEE!
<In the art auction I was originally Peach. But I noticed she didn't have Lychee flavor, so when I mentioned it, the leader change it for me> *w*

Zovistograt

Quote from: Viveeanne on August 21, 2008, 11:09:41 AM
Zovistograt: Thank you~ <3. I have no clue who that is, I just kinda looked through some pictures to get the styling in my head and draw. @w@ So it's possible it looks kinda like one of the characters on there... Lol.
uhh...you never watched Lucky Star? D:  GO WATCH IT AAAA

also Yuu-chan:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Vive/Scarffle

Zovistograt: Nuupppe. 83 And okay, whenever I have free time. I plan on it.

Ohh. x3 Yeah, I seen her a few times before. 8D But yeah, as you can see I'm pretty much am good at looking/studying and copying it. x3 No tracing at all. Wee~
===

I have more commissions to do by this weekend. 8D
So I'll probably post more in a day or so.83

Chloroform?

I'm actually not that big on Lucky Star.

And more good drawings. I've run out of adjectives over the while so I'm gonna just say plain old boring "good."