News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Let's take a moment of silence...

Started by DSWiiMaster42, January 09, 2008, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

...to remember the old Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon shows. Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Cow & Chicken, Samurai Jack, Time Squad, Robot Jones, Sheep in the Big City, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko, Angry Beavers, CatDog, Kenan & Kel, All That, Amanda Show, and so much more. EDIT: Oops, forgot Invader Zim and Johnny Quest: Real Adventures.

CN now has a lot of crappy shows like Chowder, Gym Partner, and Squirrel Boy to name a few. I like Camp Lazlo and Ben 10 though. And I find it so sad that they're going to cancel Ed, Edd, & Eddy, Billy & Mandy, and KND soon. :'( But mostly I watch the Adult Swim shows on CN (like Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen, and Robot Chicken), and I still watch some shows on CN that aren't Adult Swim.

Nick now has a lot of crappy shows too like iCarly, Naked Brothers Band, Unfabulous, and as for Tak and Barnyard:

The Tak games were good, but the show isn't as good.
The Barnyard movie was great, but the show's not.

I noticed there aren't much new episodes of Spongebob, Drake & Josh, Fairly Oddparents, and Danny Phantom. I hope they don't get cancelled.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Zovistograt

um...you failed to include Invader Zim on that list :O

And Adventure Time needs its own full-time show.  Now.  It'll save Nick.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

DSWiiMaster42

Sorry I forgot Invader Zim. Don't worry, I like that show too.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Riosan

Except Chowder is the best cartoon it's had in years.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

WiiGuy

Fell

yeah, I miss those shows.

That's why there's DVDs!!

Spongebob does not approve

Triforceman22

cartoons are goin' to hit rock bottom soon.

(Stupid crappy shows...>:()

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

ThePowerOfOne

Hey, Chowder is awesome! And iCarly isn't bad either.

Java

I hated Ed, Edd & Eddy.

I don't know why but I just never liked that show...

::Poledra::

I like Ben 10, & KND - they're pretty good. Ed, Edd & Eddy kinda gets on my nerves sometimes. Squirrel Boy is flat awful & so is Gym Partner. And, yes, Nick is getting pretty stinky too.  I don't care for iCarly at all, and Naked Brothers Band is crap!

Zovistograt

I must hand it to Nick, though, for actually making a show based on the amazing book series of Wayside School.  I don't care how mediocre the cartoon is...just that they did it is merit enough.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Fell

Let's not forget Kids WB!!!

They used to have awesome shows like, The Animaniacs! Earthworm Jim!(Such a groovy guy!) and Jackie Chan adventures, Batman Beyond, Even Static Shock! Let's not forget Megaman and pokemon!

NOW It's like watching CTNW.

:|

Zovistograt

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 12, 2008, 06:19:43 AM

They used to have awesome shows like, The Animaniacs! Earthworm Jim!(Such a groovy guy!) and Jackie Chan adventures, Batman Beyond, Even Static Shock! Let's not forget Megaman and pokemon!

FREAKAZOID

Fell

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 12, 2008, 07:40:46 AM

FREAKAZOID

Lolwut.  ????

Zovistograt

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on January 12, 2008, 08:25:53 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on January 12, 2008, 07:40:46 AM

FREAKAZOID

Lolwut.  ????
=