News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

In the Element DISCUSSION THREAD (Because BoA didn't make one)

Started by Anarchy_Jas, January 26, 2010, 07:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

I made this just so the RP doesn't get cluttered with OOC. RP chat and questions go here.

Quote from: So_So_Man on January 26, 2010, 05:46:03 PM
7. Shouldn't Aquarius be one of the water-based elders rather than air? (you could move scorpio to earth and virgo to air to make this work)

In astrology, Aquarius is an air sign, Scorpio is water, and Virgo is earth. I'm pretty sure that's what BoA is basing it off of. http://www.astrology.com.au/12signs/aquarius.asp

As for the powers, I'm sure Boa would allow some of them, but to a certain extent to avoid God-modding. I'd say the power could end up kinda matching Kyoko's from Black Cat (she can burn people from the inside by touch), but that's entirely up to him.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Magnum

Like BoA said, you would have to be pure evil. And I can tell you right now you probably wouldn't be able to use such powerful skills in the heat of battle. It would be a good assassination technique though. Also, very close to god-modding. If you randomly kill me with it I'm coming back with the most evil and malicious character I can create. JUST SAYING!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

Quote from: Magnum on January 27, 2010, 09:27:52 PM
If you randomly kill me with it I'm coming back with the most evil and malicious character I can create. JUST SAYING!
Ditto.

THEBIRD

oh, cool. so, in this DISCUSSION THREAD, i'll be here to answer your questions, apparently, since shorti took it upon herself to make it :P

i answered so_so's question in the thread, though, in case he didn't find this place. but feel free to get more information about the grand world of Elementia in my personal library. BECAUSE READING IS FUN.

- The Library (maybe i'll edit this post with important info or something. if i'm not lazy. so we'll see)

jnfs2014

Allegretto

Wait, in Avatar there were blue creatures and bodies people could control.

How is this anything like that?

Also, I have a question, what kind of attacks and techniques can the Shadow Master use? And could his be combined with other elements for combo attacks?

Magnum

I was just wondering if you could go a little more in depth in the back stories on the 4 countries. Politics and such. It would be greatly beneficial to my character to be able to know these things.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Link. on January 28, 2010, 06:53:13 PM
Wait, in Avatar there were blue creatures and bodies people could control.

How is this anything like that?

Also, I have a question, what kind of attacks and techniques can the Shadow Master use? And could his be combined with other elements for combo attacks?

I think he means "Avatar, The Last Airbender." Ya know, the one with Aang, the last Airbender, and the water bending, and the Fire Nation that wants to blow poop up and take over everything.

Magnum

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 28, 2010, 06:59:32 PM
I think he means "Avatar, The Last Airbender." Ya know, the one with Aang, the last Airbender, and the water bending, and the Fire Nation that wants to blow poop up and take over everything.
We REALLY need a sarcasm button. Because I can't tell if you are using it, and I KNOW Allegretto is using it...

Allegretto

So_So_Man

Quote from: Magnum on January 28, 2010, 07:00:51 PM
We REALLY need a sarcasm button. Because I can't tell if you are using it, and I KNOW Allegretto is using it...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/6995354/Sarcasm-punctuation-mark-aims-to-put-an-end-to-email-confusion.html
There, the solution to all our problems.  Now to find a spot for it on the keyboard...

Anarchy_Jas

Anyone else notice that Boa's disappeared again? Now I'm gonna have to beat him. *Sigh* -_-;

Magnum

Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 01, 2010, 06:06:24 PM
Anyone else notice that Boa's disappeared again? Now I'm gonna have to beat him. *Sigh* -_-;
Yes. And I can't do anything until he finished with the Great Monk...

Allegretto

And I need my questions answered before I set off to find the Shape Shifter D:

Someone should take over for him :/ I don't want everyone to have to wait on him.

Dog Food

Um, my brother wanted me to come here and talk to you guys. Oh wait, he wants to use my account because he can't get on his  right now or something. Okay, hang on he's going to start talking right...

now. sorry guys i've been sick this past week and i went back to school today and now i have essays and quizzes and all that fun poop to sort through. and since my laptop broke there's been a shortage of computers so i have limited time to get on. after the super bowl i should be back (ha ha... don't kill me shorti, but you guys might remember that lil week-long break i take every february. you might remember since it halted dmdts production for a bit, too. so i'll be back for a bit, only to leave again for another week, until i'll actually be back for good.) ...so. i'm totally fine with this rp being controlled by anyone at any time. im too lazy to do it all by myself. if there are some war elements you want to add, etc etc go ahead. there are a few things set in stone and i'll point them out to you if you make mistakes. otherwise, feel free to expand on your imagination. i'll be back soon, you have my apparently very unreliable word on that, so that should put most of your worries to ease. and with that, im over and out again.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.