DSWiiMaster42

Title: Sega Superstar Tennis
Publisher: Sega
Developer: Sumo Digital
Consoles: Wii, PS2, PS3, DS, 360
Genre: Sports
ESRB rating: Everyone 10+
Release date: March 2008
Description: Sega Superstar Tennis includes Sega characters old and new, and they're playing tennis against each other. Characters include Sonic from the Sonic series, Aiai from the Super Monkey Ball series, Amigo from Samba de Amigo, Beat from the Jet Grind Radio series, Ulala from Space Channel 5, and many more. Especially [spoiler]the Sega mascot before Sonic was created, Alex Kidd.[/spoiler]

This tennis game is unlike any other because it includes an all-star cast of Sega characters, tennis courts from classic Sega games, and if you gain enough power you can use an attack that hits the ball and makes it do weird things, causing your opponent to miss it. The Xbox 360 and PS3 versions have online play, but unfortunately the other versions don't. I wanted to get the game on 360, but we had to buy it for Wii instead. I can't play online, but I still have fun with the game.

The game is good, but my only problems are:

1. At first I thought I heard Sonic's old Dreamcast/early Gamecube voice, but instead it's his stupid new voice (which I hate). Also, Beat's voice got changed to an annoying 12-year-old voice, he no longer has the funny voice he had on JGR. :(
2. The Wii version has no online play.

So what are your thoughts on the game?

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)