News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Favorite Pokemon Game

Started by platnymbit, September 24, 2007, 09:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

platnymbit

I like quite a few, but dont really have a favorite, what about you all?

Personal Favorites:
Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2
Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire
Pokemon Puzzle League
I think out of the traditional games Pokemon Crystal was the one that I enjoyed the most, although I like the new elements of the later games.

For some reason I hated Pokemon Colosseum, and Hey You Pikachu was a HUGE disappointment!
*~Plat~*

Cajunstarwalker

Gold is my favorite Pokemon game.  :)

FearItself

Pearl is my favorite overall.
Puzzle League and Pinball Ruby+Sapphire tie as my second favorites.

Light

Didn't we all hate Colluseum? Anyway, my favorite traditional Pokemon game was FireRed, and my favorite spinoff was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

7Deadly$ins

http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Twilight_Dragon

I really liked Emerald and Diamond.

Avion-Finch

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Shodemofi

Fire Red would be my favorite of the RPG game. However the mini-games in Pokemon Stadium 2 were extremely addicting.

Nintendo Guru

My favorite Pokemon games are Pokemon Red & Blue.  They are the games that really got me into the Pokemon games and RPGs in general.  :)  I'm glad that it got me into RPGs because they are now some of my favorite games.

And every now and then, I will go back and replay one of these two because even today, they are  still both really good games.  ;)

Wild C

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on September 24, 2007, 07:33:53 PM
Didn't we all hate Colluseum? Anyway, my favorite traditional Pokemon game was FireRed, and my favorite spinoff was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
I actually loved Colloseum, and Gale of Darkness.

FearItself

I don't hate it, I've just never played it. I haven't played any Pokemon-based game on a non-portable console since Pokemon Stadium 2. xD

PIKACHUFAN8

My favorites are: Firered Version and Pokemon Snap

Wild C

Quote from: FearItself on September 25, 2007, 07:43:01 AM
The colloseum games are much better, including a storyline, than the N64 games. Try them out, you may be surprised.
I don't hate it, I've just never played it. I haven't played any Pokemon-based game on a non-portable console since Pokemon Stadium 2. xD

LegacyStrike

Pokemon XD (Suprising) and Pokemon Diamond.

Joe Kid

My 2 favorites:
1. Pokemon Crystal
2. Pokemon Diamond

"May George Bush drink the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq!"

I turn 20 in 24 days.