News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Kid Icarus Uprising

Started by SkyMyl, June 15, 2010, 10:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Project Sora is actually a new Kid Icarus for the 3DS. Go figure. Looks like Sin and Punishment had a joint effort with Star Fox and invaded Kid Icarus together. Looks pretty badass, actually.

...and now I just love seventeen bets on the internet by this game being announced. Excuse me while I change all my usernames.

Magnum

I'm so glad about this. I remember going to my babysitters house and she had the old game. Now we finally get a new one. And it looks badass!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Gwen Khan

and I just beat Of Myths and Monsters, good to see a new one

Tupin

Looks pretty awesome, hopefully the 3D effect on the 3DS will be used.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

FUCKING FINALLY.
God that took way to long to get a new Kid Icarus game.
Actually it kind of looks like NiGHTS of all things, which is a win, and the voice acting doesn't suck balls! The tech looks like a slightly better PS1.
Can't wait to see some more of this.

Zero

Okay Nintendo is practically just stealing my money now

dawnwolfNxhoj

wow.....
they finally brought it back. i can't wait for the release of this. so definitely.....
the graphics are beautiful, the gameplay looks great, and what little of the voicework i've heard isn't too bad either.

The Riddler

I only saw bits of the trailer/gameplay, I'll rewatch later, but I'm disappointed that it looks like it's all flying. Like Kid Icarus/Star Fox. Kid Icarus was a platformer.

Nayrman

Quote from: Detective Conan on June 15, 2010, 12:47:42 PM
I only saw bits of the trailer/gameplay, I'll rewatch later, but I'm disappointed that it looks like it's all flying. Like Kid Icarus/Star Fox. Kid Icarus was a platformer.
Actually, a lot of it ISN'T flying...
there are tons of copies of the trailer on youtube... check it out.

Neerb

It seems to switch between Sin & Punishment mode, Star Fox mode, and random ground fighting with awesome looking weapons.

Cornwad

EGGPLANT WIZARD

I believe this means we can expect 2 new KI characters in Smash Bros, since Kid Icarus is now Sakurai's new Kirby. I think we all know who they should be, but I'm not sure if I would rather have Palutena or Medusa for the third slot.

Macawmoses

Sakurai is beyond it, which is all I need to know.

Java

I couldn't believe that Nintendo had actually announced a new Kid Icarus game.
By the looks of the trailer, I can really get into this game.

Nayrman

Quote from: Cornwad on June 15, 2010, 02:44:17 PM
EGGPLANT WIZARD

I believe this means we can expect 2 new KI characters in Smash Bros, since Kid Icarus is now Sakurai's new Kirby. I think we all know who they should be, but I'm not sure if I would rather have Palutena or Medusa for the third slot.
Cornwad, Eggplant Wizard is never gonna be in a Smash game as a character. Maybe as an assist trophy if he's extremely lucky.
And Kid Icarus isn't Sakurai's new Kirby. @_@

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on June 22, 2010, 04:47:12 PM
Cornwad, Eggplant Wizard is never gonna be in a Smash game as a character. Maybe as an assist trophy if he's extremely lucky.
And Kid Icarus isn't Sakurai's new Kirby. @_@
For that rule, we're having Old Pit Brawl Look instead of a wizard with a cyclop eggplant head. (Refer to someguy's Brawl Card to see Old Pit Brawl Look).