News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Working out

Started by Tahrann, May 31, 2011, 02:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on June 21, 2011, 06:53:29 PM
I've started running 40 minutes a day now and doing 30 pushups every night. I also lift weights. Starting off easy, 50 laying going up and down, then 25 laying down going from my outstretched sides to the center of my chest.
CUSTOM YOU'RE BACK
WELCOME BACK BRO <3

I've always had a problem with running. Never been able to do long distances easily. I stick to power kinds of things and.. speaking of which, I should really start doing my nightly push-ups more. I haven't been lately because I'm busy with other things but I really need to get that going again.

Sadly I do not have weight lifting stuff in my house so I can't exactly do those. It really sucks. I'd join a gym but I think all the ones around here don't let you be a member unless you're 18, but I'll have to double check.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Seventh

I'm beginning to get back into working out-Attending the gym when possible, but I'm also going to start biking around town for good periods of time when I can't attend the gym.
meh

Tahrann

Quote from: Alisaihin on June 23, 2011, 09:37:25 AM
I'm beginning to get back into working out-Attending the gym when possible, but I'm also going to start biking around town for good periods of time when I can't attend the gym.

Sounds like a pretty good idea. I'd do biking if I had the time later in the day, but I am starting to hang out with friends more so that means more walking/ laughing/ other calorie burning activities. I gotta admit though, doing pushups with +1 every day is starting to show. Gonna do 43 normal and 23 diamond tonight.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

RX-78-2

Just had "workout club" with my friends today. It was a success, although I must teach two of my friends proper form for push-ups.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Tahrann

Quote from: RX-78-2 on June 23, 2011, 11:04:27 PM
Just had "workout club" with my friends today. It was a success, although I must teach two of my friends proper form for push-ups.

Stomp on their knees if their knees touch the ground?
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

RX-78-2

lol. I'll probably just end up dangling a Devil Dog in their faces.

Doodle

I don't need to work out. My metabolism keeps me slim anyway
Of course I could work out to get stronger, but meh.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on June 29, 2011, 12:14:59 AM
I don't need to work out. My metabolism keeps me slim anyway
Of course I could work out to get stronger, but meh.
Muscle building would be good so you aren't brittle and frail.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

The wimenz don't like the brittle. Nor do they the frail. No siree.

Kayo

Meat is what real women need.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

I have a friend that loves moobs. Then again, she's also my friend that wins "most likely to be gay" award. ...Along with another one of my friends.

Anyway, I don't work out. I swim in the summer. I play tennis in the summer. I walk my dog everyday. Just the light, fun stuff. And women, in my opinion, prefer the guys they date to be slightly less attractive/in shape than they are. But only slightly. If the guy is a lot uglier than they are, there needs to be a lot more emphasis on the personality of the guy to back him up. If he's a lot hotter, well... He doesn't have to try very hard, but it'll be a lot more work on the girl's part to keep her insecurities at bay. Which could lead to doing a lot of freaky things (of the sexual or creepy stalker variety), or she could push him away because he unconsciously makes her feel worse about herself.

Of course, that's a very crude description. The personality/fetishes/turn-on's of both parties can influence a relationship. You can't really set a standard, although we all try.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

Quote from: Dog Food on July 01, 2011, 07:23:58 AM
I have a friend that loves moobs. Then again, she's also my friend that wins "most likely to be gay" award. ...Along with another one of my friends.

Anyway, I don't work out. I swim in the summer. I play tennis in the summer. I walk my dog everyday. Just the light, fun stuff. And women, in my opinion, prefer the guys they date to be slightly less attractive/in shape than they are. But only slightly. If the guy is a lot uglier than they are, there needs to be a lot more emphasis on the personality of the guy to back him up. If he's a lot hotter, well... He doesn't have to try very hard, but it'll be a lot more work on the girl's part to keep her insecurities at bay. Which could lead to doing a lot of freaky things (of the sexual or creepy stalker variety), or she could push him away because he unconsciously makes her feel worse about herself.

Of course, that's a very crude description. The personality/fetishes/turn-on's of both parties can influence a relationship. You can't really set a standard, although we all try.
Or they could both be average looking. It depends though; some people are more shallow than others.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Quote from: Dog Food on July 01, 2011, 07:23:58 AM
or she could push him away because he unconsciously makes her feel worse about herself.
*subconsciously

Just trying to help. I do agree with everything in your post though. I've heard about things like this before and it makes a lot of sense, unfortunately.

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on July 01, 2011, 10:52:26 PM
*subconsciously

Just trying to help. I do agree with everything in your post though. I've heard about things like this before and it makes a lot of sense, unfortunately.
I think unconsciously would be correct, too. Since you seem to make such a point of doing that.

Yeah, you're wrong. It could be "unconsciously".
[move][/move]

Tsumaru

I do:

100-200 pushups a day
5 1-minute planks
5x5 benchpress 100 pounds

Working on my benchpress.  My arms aren't strong at all.