<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

[Forum] Assassins

Started by Dog Food, November 04, 2010, 01:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: Neerb on November 12, 2010, 03:26:54 PM
So... i can has viktery?
The second assassination, the one in this thread, counts. The other one wasn't directly underneath his post. PM me with this assassination and I can count it and give you your next mission.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Neerb

Quote from: Poet Laureate on November 12, 2010, 03:29:09 PM
The second assassination, the one in this thread, counts. The other one wasn't directly underneath his post. PM me with this assassination and I can count it and give you your next mission.

The first one WAS directly underneath his post, complete with quote, but he deleted the post I got him on and came here to say he never got a PM to start the game. Hence why I mentioned there was cheating afoot.

Magnum

Quote from: Neerb on November 12, 2010, 03:53:53 PM
The first one WAS directly underneath his post, complete with quote, but he deleted the post I got him on and came here to say he never got a PM to start the game. Hence why I mentioned there was cheating afoot.
ASSASSINATED

Nah, you're my target, but it would be cheap to kill you when you're having tech difficulties.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Neerb

Quote from: Magnum on November 12, 2010, 03:58:49 PM
ASSASSINATED

Nah, you're my target, but it would be cheap to kill you when you're having tech difficulties.

I'll let it count if Poet Laureate will. Assassinating is all about striking at the most opportune moment.  :)

Magnum

Quote from: Neerb on November 12, 2010, 04:03:32 PM
I'll let it count if Poet Laureate will. Assassinating is all about striking at the most opportune moment.  :)
ASSASSINATED

That one counts because you actually replied  ;)

Neerb

Double assassinated?!?!  :O

Dog Food

Quote from: Magnum on November 12, 2010, 04:14:02 PM
ASSASSINATED

That one counts because you actually replied  ;)
PM me with a link to the post (I know I saw it, but it's a formality that I'm sticking with).

Also, updated rules:
1. You can not assassinate anyone in this thread. This can be used for discussing the game, asking questions, etc. Magnum's assassinations got grandfathered in, but Magnum can cancel his assassination by not sending in the PM if he so chooses. I know Neerb's right about K, so his assassination counts regardless.
2. If an agent is inactive for 3 days (this means not making posts, logging in doesn't count towards activeness), they are assassinated by default.

K, you are the second person to lose your status as "agent". Sorry, and adieu.

Kayo

Seriously I had no idea the game was even running as I don't even know who I was supposed to assassinate due to not having said PM. Wat

Seriously wat
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Shujinco2

Quote from: KJ on November 12, 2010, 06:45:14 PM
PM me with a link to the post (I know I saw it, but it's a formality that I'm sticking with).

Also, updated rules:
1. You can not assassinate anyone in this thread. This can be used for discussing the game, asking questions, etc. Magnum's assassinations got grandfathered in, but Magnum can cancel his assassination by not sending in the PM if he so chooses. I know Neerb's right about K, so his assassination counts regardless.
2. If an agent is inactive for 3 days (this means not making posts, logging in doesn't count towards activeness), they are assassinated by default.

K, you are the second person to lose your status as "agent". Sorry, and adieu.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You're ruining my strategy KJ. >:[

Dog Food

Quote from: Kianglo on November 12, 2010, 07:38:15 PM
Seriously I had no idea the game was even running as I don't even know who I was supposed to assassinate due to not having said PM. Wat

Seriously wat
I sent you the PM. On "November 10, 2010, 07:00:35 PM". I don't know why you wouldn't have gotten it. And I'm really sorry if you didn't, but I posted that the game was starting and now it's too late. Regardless, knowing your target wouldn't have helped prevent Neerb from being able to assassinate you.

Quote from: AmazingGrace on November 12, 2010, 08:34:47 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

You're ruining my strategy KJ. >:[
<3

SkyMyl

If someone posts "ASSASSINATED" under your post, and it's 100% legit, but they delete the post themselves, does it still count?

Dog Food

Quote from: SkyMyl on November 12, 2010, 09:00:00 PM
If someone posts "ASSASSINATED" under your post, and it's 100% legit, but they delete the post themselves, does it still count?
Well if they never sent me a PM with the link in the first place, then the assassination in question doesn't matter regardless. But regarding your question, assuming they send me the link... If they send me a PM, explain the reasoning of why they deleted their post, and I can match up the times, then yes I'll still count it.

Dog Food

More updates! First of all, you're responsible for keeping track of your target. That being said, if they have been inactive for three days (post-wise), send me a PM to their profile, I'll double check it, and if you are right then they are out and you can get your next mission.

And next, SkyMyl has been... ASSASSINATED by Agent 07! Unfortunately, MYL, you no longer hold the title rank of "agent". You should find a new career path.

Magnum

No. Neerb is good. I'll follow the rules.

Neerb

Schweet, time to kill peoples.  8)